Life Is A Million Little Things

[This is a sad story of a werewolf named Wanda, it was hard from the start, but Wanda stayed strong and kept going.]

Wanda was a six-year old werewolf pup hiding behind the cabinets, her parents that also were werewolves named Willa and Wilson were fighting, Wilson had a bottle of wine in his paw. "What is your problem Willa?" Wilson asked angrily. "My problem is your excessive drinking in front of our daughter." Willa exhaled, Wanda did a little whimper, tears flew from her eyes. [10 years later] Wanda was now 16 years of age, Willa has had enough with Wilson, Wanda just watched Wilson go into his car. "Dad's gone..." Wanda thought in her head negatively, her 16-year old boyfriend that was a werewolf named Wayne came along, he did a smile and patted Wanda's back. "It'll be fine Wanda." Wayne smiled, Wanda did a smile at her boyfriend, tears flew from her eyes. [A few days later] Wanda was in the bathroom.

She was looking at her gray-furred arm, Wanda had a scar that Wilson gave her before he left the house completely. "Sweetheart, are you all right?" Willa asked worriedly outside of the bathroom. "Yeah mom, I'm fine..." Wanda exhaled, she did a glimpse at her scar again. [One hour later] Wanda was cuddled up crying in bed, she looked at a picture of her, Willa, and Wilson. "I have no father, I get bullied at school, and I don't have friends." Wanda whimpered, starting to cry even more. [The next day] Wanda did a little whimper, a group of three werewolf girls named Walachia, Wine, and Willow were picking on her. "Nice scar Wanda, someone else must hate you as much as we do." Walachia smirked, Wine and Willow began to softly laugh, Wanda began to cry. "Please just leave me alone." Wanda whimpered.

Wayne did a sympathetic look at her, he came along and held Wanda's paw. "Just ignore them Wanda..." Wayne exhaled, Wanda did a smile at her boyfriend. [A few hours later] Wanda was at home, looking at her scar. "Wanda, what's wrong honey?" Willa asked concerned. "Mom, have you ever been felt left alone or felt heartbroken?" Wanda asked. "Wanda sweetie, you're beautiful and fine just the way you are, even if you don't have have a father or not." Willa smiled, trying to cheer her daughter up. "Thanks Mom." Wanda whimpered, hugging Willa hardly. [The next day] Wanda was back at school again, the teacher had to step out for a minute, Walachia was writing something on some paper, she wrapped it into a paper airplane and threw it to Wanda, she read it and tried to hold back her tears.

"You're ugly and you don't belong here, why don't you just kill yourself?" Wanda read in her head, the teacher came back, and Wanda raised her hand up to ask something. "Mrs. Wore, could I go to the hallway for a minute?" Wanda asked, Mrs. Wore did a smile and nodded. [A few moments later] Wanda was cuddled up crying in the hallway, Wayne looked at Wanda's empty desk and did a worried look. "Why do those girls bully me like this? I've done absolutely nothing wrong to them!" Wanda whimpered, starting to cry even more. "Wanda, I'm so sorry what they're doing to you..." Wayne sighed. "It's fine Wayne..." Wanda exhaled. [Three years later] Wanda was now 19 years old, she actually grew up to have some friends, a 19-year old werewolf named Wendy, and a 20-year old kitsune named Lyra.

She was just a few months older than Wanda and Wendy. [A few days later] Wanda, Wendy, Lyra, and Wayne were at some bar. "This is romantic Wayne, I don't know what to say..." Wanda smiled as she did a look at Wayne, her and Wayne kissed for the first time which lead to some hugging. [Two days later] Wanda was throwing up in the bathroom. "Why have I been feeling sick-" Wanda dropped, putting her paw on her stomach. [One hour later] "I have a feeling I'm pregnant..." Wanda whimpered. "You should go to the doctor Wanda." Wendy suggested. [30 minutes later] "I've been feeling sick for two days, I have a feeling I'm pregnant with a werewolf pup." Wanda explained to the doctor. "Mhm, I suggest taking a pregnancy test." The doctor answered. [The next day] Wanda was sitting on the toilet.

She was looking at a pregnancy test in her paw, it had two lines, which meant positive. "How am I going to explain this to Wayne..." Wanda thought in her head worried. [A few moments later] "YOU'RE WHAT?" Wayne asked angrily in a high tone. "Y-Yes Wayne, I'm p-pregnant and w-we're going t-to starting a f-family..." Wanda whimpered, stuttering through her sentence. "Get rid of that werewolf pup..." Wayne growled. "Wayne, I just want to have a child and get ma-" Wanda was cut off by Wayne slapping her hardly. "THAT'S IT YOUNG LADY!" Wayne yelled. [The next day] Wendy and Lyra were trying to comfort Wanda, she was crying in emotion. "I'm pregnant and he left me." Wanda whimpered. "Wayne was probably drunk..." Lyra grumbled. Wanda's phone suddenly began to ring, it was a call from Wayne.