Richness Isn't Always a Good Thing

[A werewolf named Wanda's bullied because her family's poor, the bullies then instantly regret it.]

A group of werewolves named Winda, Wendy, and Waylon were talking during dismissal.

"Don't you guys like my new backpack?" asked Winda. "It costed nearly 100 dollars!" Wanda nervously walked out of her classroom, she accidentally bumped into the group.

"Hey, watch it nerd!" growled Wendy.

"Oh, I'm sorry Wendy-" whimpered Wanda, Waylon noticed that Wanda's hoodie had holes in it.

"Don't tell us that's your hoodie from last year," smirked Waylon. "None of us would want to be seen dead or alive wearing that trash."

"My parents can't really afford new hoodies or clothes," sighed Wanda embarrassedly. "We haven't been really well with our money..."

"That's too bad," laughed Winda, she noticed that Wanda's backpack seemed old. "Look! She even has her backpack from last year!"

"Richness isn't always a good thing guys," whimpered Wanda. "Just because I'm poor doesn't mean there's anything wrong with me."

"HAHAHA! That's the silliest thing I've ever heard!" laughed Wendy. "That's something a poor kid would say!" Wanda ignored Wendy and got her phone.

"Wait a minute," dropped Winda. "Is that an iPhone 8-Plus?"

"Yea, why?" asked Wanda confused, the group bursted into laughter.

"An iPhone 8-Plus?!? Are you kidding me?!?" snorted Waylon. "Nowadays we have the iPhone X, 11, 12, or 13! Not some dumb 8-Plus or 7-Plus!"

"Didn't I just say we were having trouble with money?!? With all of their money, this is all they could get me!" growled Wanda. "They just got me this phone, making them have under 100 dollars!"

"That phone definitely costed under 500 dollars," smirked Wendy. "We all have the iPhone 12! They costed more than half of 1,000 dollars, our parents even have enough for the iPhone 13!"

Wanda said irritatedly, "How would it feel if you were in my shoes and were getting bullied because of your poverty?"

"Why should we care at all, Wanda?" asked Waylon in annoyance. "We're never going to be like you!" Wanda's mom named Willa pulled up in a rusty, old car.

"Hahaha! Don't tell us you ride home in that dump too!" laughed Wendy.

"You should be called Worthless Wanda!" growled Winda, Wanda sighed and inside Willa's car. The teacher who was a werewolf named Mrs. Wore wanted to talk with the group.

"Um, can you three come inside my room for sec?" asked Mrs. Wore, the group was unsure what was happening.

Moments later, Mrs. Wore was having a discussion with the group.

"I overheard you three bullying Wanda because she's poor," said Mrs. Wore. "She's right by the way, richness isn't always a good thing."

"What are you going to do to us? Are you going to tell the principal and our parents?!" shivered Winda.

"No, no, no- I'm just going to give you money to buy a few things for Wanda..."

The next day...

Wanda came to school wearing the same hoodie.

"Wanda, why don't you get some new clothes?" growled a boy, Wanda whimpered and tried not to cry.

Moments later, Wanda bumped into the same group.

"Please don't bully me!" whimpered Wanda.

"No Wanda, we're not here to bully at all," whimpered Waylon. "We're actually here to give..." Waylon gave Wanda a new hoodie.

"A new hoodie?!? Thanks!" cheered Wanda.

"We got you this as well," smiled Wendy. "It's a Jansport backpack, we knew that purple was your favorite color too."

"Wow, I've been waiting for a backpack that was purple for my whole life!" yipped Wanda.

"What we're about to give you is going to be your favorite..." chuckled Winda, she showed Wanda an iPhone 13 in a white box.

"A-A-A iPhone 13?!? Are you being that serious?" dropped Wanda, everyone else nodded their heads as Wanda cheered. "This is the best day of my life, thank you!"

Mrs. Wore and Wanda's parents smiled, they were happy seeing Wanda happy.

"Also Wanda, maybe you were right," said Winda. "Richness isn't always a good thing."

Always remember that richness isn't always a good thing... 🙂