Zombie Apocalypse

[A stein named Quinten is living during a zombie apocalypse, his world gets crushed when his father suddenly becomes a zombie.]

The sky was clear, as survivors were carrying weapons were trying to protect themselves from zombies. "We're not too far from the safe zone." Quinten's dad that was a stein named Frank stated. "Was anyone injured from the last attack?" A werewolf named Walter asked, a mummy named Murray came along. "I was, I could turn into zombie within the next few days..." Murray whimpered, pointing at some ripped toilet paper. "The survivors at the safe zone could heal you Murray." An invisible person named Griffin added. "Are we safe?" Quinten asked worried. "Of course you are Quinten, we'll try our best to protect you from the zombies." A werewolf named Wanda smiled. [A few moments later] The survivors were walking in the forest, until they heard a groan. "What was that?" A werewolf named Wayne whimpered.

"A zombie's near by." Frank growled, getting his weapon out. Quinten did a whimper and went behind Walter, a couple of zombies came along and began to attack. [A few moments later] "There's too many, we have to retreat!" Murray whimpered. "I'll deal with the rest..." Frank sighed. "Daddy-" Quinten was cut off by Griffin. "He has to Quinten..." Griffin exhaled, as more zombies came along. [A few moments later] Quinten was crying behind a bush, his whole survivor group had been infected, he just looked at Frank lying on the ground. "I don't think Daddy is infected..." Quinten thought, he approached his zombified-father. The bottom of Frank's eyes were black, his hair was messy, and he had some tan spots on his skin, Frank woke up and noticed Quinten. He did a zombified-groan at him, he could turn into a full-zombie.

Quinten did a whimper. "Daddy it's me, I'll take you to the safe zone..." Quinten whimpered, starting to hold Frank's hand. [30 minutes later] Quinten and a Frank were at the gates, the guards were two werewolves named Walsh and William. "A kid with some zombie..." Walsh growled. "Please... He's harmless and he's half-zombified, is there anyway you could turn him back?" Quinten asked. "We'll have to take him to Dr. Wore." William sighed. [A few moments later] The guards took Quinten and Frank to Dr. Wore, she was a werewolf and knew how to turn zombies back into their normal selves. "Where is the rest of your survivor group Quinten?" Dr. Wore questioned worried. "The others all got infected sadly, I'm not sure if some of them are half-zombified inside them or not..." Quinten explained, following a whimper.

"All of those survivors wiped?" A werewolf named Wenda dropped as a werewolf named Willa that was Wanda's mother came along. "My daughter? Is she okay?" Willa whimpered, Quinten did a defeated sigh. "Wanda didn't survive, this is all I have left of her..." Quinten sighed, he gave Willa one of Wanda's boots, little ticks of her fur, and her necklace. "I don't want to describe what she looked like after, it was like what happened to my mommy..." Quinten added, Dr. Wore put her paw on Quinten's shoulder. "Actually Quinten, she's alive." Dr. Wore smiled, Quinten dropped his jaw. "Really?" Quinten dropped. [A few moments later] Quinten was crying, he was hugging his mom that was a stein named Eunice as hard as he could. "I thought the zombies killed you..." Quinten whimpered. "I thought so as well." Eunice sighed.

"But how Mommy? How did you survive?" Quinten asked surprised. "Dr. Wore found me in the forest, she then turned me back into a stein." Eunice smiled. [A few days ago] Dr. Wore, Wanda, Walter, and Wayne were looking for half-zombified survivors, they all heard some groan. "A zombie..." Wayne growled, getting out his weapon, all of the werewolves noticed Eunice laying on the ground. "Don't use your weapons, she could be half-zombified." Dr. Wore warned, approaching Eunice. [A few moments later] Wanda took out a shot that would slow Eunice's zombification down. "Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit." Wanda smiled, putting it through Eunice's arm. [10 minutes later] Eunice began to wake up, she noticed she was in some white room. "Where am I?" Eunice asked to herself confused, she noticed Dr. Wore.

"Oh, you're back to normal. We found you half-zombified and had to turn you back into a stein." Dr. Wore smiled. "Where are Frank and Quinten?" Eunice questioned. "They went to find some more half-zombified unfortunately, I hope they make it back alive." Dr. Wore sighed. [Back to present time] "None of the survivors except for Frank and Quinten made it back..." Dr. Wore added. "Well, the family is together again during this zombie apocalypse." Eunice smiled, hugging Quinten.