Good And Evil

[This a story of a werewolf angel named Willa and a kitsune demon named Lyra.]

School was about to start at Haversack Middle School. Willa had on a white glowing dress, a bright yellow halo, and golden wings, while Lyra had a black dress, red devil horns, and a red three-pronged weapon. Willa and Lyra passed by each other, there was always a day of good and evil. [A few moments later] A werewolf named Wayne was shy and lonely, he was new to Haversack Middle School. A stein named Frank, a vampire named Dracula, and a mummy named Murray noticed him. "I say you three make that new boy company." Willa suggested, her and Lyra couldn't be seen but could speak to living people. [A few moments later] Wayne was sitting on a bench, until he noticed some boys. "Hey, are you new here?" Dracula questioned. "Yes, why?" Wayne sighed, putting his paw on his arm.

"We saw that you looked shy and lonely, so we thought you needed some company." Frank smiled, Wayne began to smile. "You can sit with us later at lunch if you want..." Murray added, Lyra did an angry growl. "Kindness irritates me." Lyra grumbled. [A few hours later] Wayne and his new friends were taking, until they suddenly noticed some werewolf named Wanda getting picked on. "You look even uglier than before!" A stein named Eunice smirked. "She doesn't even belong here." A mummy named Mumette added, Lyra was speaking to both of the girls. "Continue bullying her, nobody is looking." Lyra laughed, Willa was talking to Wayne and his friends. "Bullying isn't right, you guys should do something." Willa suggested. [A few moments later] Eunice and Mumette were still picking on Wanda in the hallway.

Wayne suddenly came along with an angry face. "Hey, you should leave her alone. She didn't do anything to the both of you." Wayne growled. "Oh look, Wanda's boyfriend is coming to the rescue." Mumette smirked. "Leave me alone..." Wanda whimpered, trying the best to defend herself. "What are you gonna do about it? You can't hit a girl!" Eunice laughed. "You mean what are we going to do about it." Frank grumbled, Murray and Dracula came along with angry faces. "We should leave Wanda alone Eunice, Frank is the principal's son!" Mumette whimpered. "I don't care if he's a boy or if he's the principal's son, I want us to finish with this dweeb!" Eunice growled. She threw a punch at Wanda, but Dracula suddenly grabbed her arm. "Huh? LET GO OF ME DORK!" Eunice yelled in anger.

"No matter how small or no matter how big, everyone should be treated the way everyone wants to be treated." Dracula sighed, the principal that was a stein named Josephine came along. "What's going on here?" Josephine asked angrily. "Eunice and Mumette were bullying Wanda." Murray stated. "Both of you to my office, now!" Josephine growled, Eunice and Mumette started to cry a little. "Thank you, they're really mean to me." Wanda smiled. [A few hours later] Willa was happy while Lyra was sad. "Evil is defeated once more." Lyra whimpered. "Good always win if you use it correctly." Willa smiled.