Alone

[This is a sad story about a teenage werewolf named Wanda who gets bullied because of her looks.]

Wanda was crying in the bathroom at Haversack High School, but why? "They won't leave me alone." Wanda whimpered, cuddling up on the floor and crying more. [Two days ago] Three werewolves named Walachia, Wendy, and Windy were talking together. "Have you seen the new girl? She's so ugly!" Wendy laughed. "I know right? She can't afford anything else!" Windy added, her and the others noticed Wanda walking inside of the school with a white dress along with a jean jacket over it, she was carrying her books softly and quietly. Walachia did a snicker and put her leg out in the hall, Wanda didn't noticed and tripped over her. Walachia, Wendy, and Windy began to laugh, Wanda cried and ran to the bathroom. "What a crybaby." Walachia smirked. [Back to present time] Wanda looked up.

"Well, well, well? If it isn't Crybaby all alone in the bathroom?" Walachia laughed, Wendy and Windy began to laugh. "That gray hoodie and jeans make you look uglier than last time." Wendy added. "Leave me alone..." Wanda grumbled. "Girls, beat her so she can shut up." Walachia ordered, Wendy and Windy approached Wanda. "This will shut her up for sure!" Windy laughed, her and Wendy began to kick and punch Wanda, as she was crying on the floor helplessly. "Let's go to class girls and leave this freak alone." Walachia grumbled, the girls left and laughed. [A few minutes later] The teacher that was a werewolf named Mrs. Wore noticed Wanda was late. "Why are you late?" Mrs. Wore asked angrily. "I'm sorry Mrs. Wore, I fell..." Wanda nervously lied, with scars and bruises all over her fur, her bullies laughed.

[10 minutes later] Mrs. Wore was doing her lesson, Walachia was writing something on a piece of paper, she turned it into a spitball and threw it to Wanda. She opened the spitball and cried, Wanda read the note. "You're ugly, why don't you kill yourself..." Wanda read, she asked Mrs. Wore if she could go outside for a minute. [A few moments later] Wanda was cuddled up crying in the hall, she looked at the mean note in her paw. "Why do they bully me? I've done absolutely nothing to them!" Wanda whimpered, a werewolf named Wayne looked at Wanda's empty desk, he knew something was wrong. [A few moments later] Wanda was still crying, until she felt a paw on her back. Wanda noticed Wayne and did a positive smile, Wayne felt worried about her. "Are you okay?" Wayne questioned.

"I'm fine... It's just that I get bullied because of my looks..." Wanda sighed. "Ignore them, you're fine and beautiful just the way you are." Wayne smiled. [A few hours later] Wanda was using her makeup, she looked at the same note. Wanda did a sigh and looked at her reflection in her mirror, she put her paw on her face. "Is there something wrong with me?" Wanda asked to herself. [The next day] Wanda had on a white shirt with black stripes, light blue jeans, black glasses, and two gold earrings. "I hope they accept this..." Wanda exhaled. [10 minutes later] Wanda was at her locker, the popular girls passed by and pushed her to the ground. "Oops, sorry." Walachia smirked. "I guess you should be more careful Crybaby." Wendy added, the girls left and laughed, two werewolves came along to help.

Their names were Wenda and Winda. "What is wrong with them?" Wenda asked worried. "They just hate me in some way..." Wanda sighed. [A few hours later] Wanda was at home, her werewolf parents named Willa and Wilson were fighting, Wilson had a bottle of wine in his paw. "What is your problem Willa?" Wilson asked angrily. "My problem is your excessive drinking in front of our 15-year old daughter." Willa sighed, Wanda got a journey out and wrote something. "Dear Diary, my parents always fight, I get bullied at school because of my looks, and I have no friends... I don't really have anyone to talk to about it." Wanda whispered to herself, writing in her diary. [The next day] Wanda was back at school again, the popular girls were bullying her.

"You look uglier than yesterday again." Walachia grumbled, Wendy and Windy began to laugh as Wanda did a sigh. "Well... You look beautiful..." Wanda sighed. "What?" Wendy asked confused, the girls left and grumbled. Wanda did a sigh and put her paw on her arm, she went to class. [A few hours later] Wanda was back at home again. "Fine... You can keep her, I don't want to live with a predator." Willa whimpered, going into her car. Wanda did an exhale and got out her diary, she began to write something. "Dear Diary, Mom just left the house... Now I don't have her to protect me from Dad..." Wanda whimpered. [The next day] Wanda was at her locker, the popular girls came along. "What are you doing Crybaby?" Walachia questioned, Wanda did a sniffle and turned around with a bruise.

The popular girls did a gasp. "I fell..." Wanda nervously lied. "You're clumsy as well Crybaby." Wendy added. [A few hours later] Wanda was back at home and was writing in her diary, but she heard a loud sound. Wanda went downstairs and cried, Wilson had just committed suicide. [A few moments later] Walachia's werewolf father named Will was an police officer. "Where are going Dad?" Walachia asked curiously. "Suicide scene. Do you know Wanda Walla Wolfers? Will questioned. "Yeah, she's a crybaby." Walachia grumbled. "Well, that crybaby just lost both of her parents." Will sighed, Walachia did a worried gasp. [A few moments later] The police had arrived at Wanda's house. "He's been suicidal before and after my mom left." Wanda stated. "Okay, but I'm afraid he's dead." Will whimpered.

"You can live with us..." Walachia exhaled. [The next day] Wanda was writing in her diary again. "Dear Diary, I have a sister and friend..." Wanda smiled.