The Conquers

[Two werewolves named Wanda and Will runaway from their village after flesh golems, referred to as "The Conquers", invade their village. But a flesh golem named Frank decides to help Wanda and Will.]

It was a dark and cold night as the moon shined in the twilight, but a werewolf village was under attack. Wanda panted, cried, and ran with Will in her arms, who cried too. Wanda hid behind a rock and watched flesh golems burn her village down.

"THE WEREWOLVES WENT THAT WAY!" yelled a flesh golem named Argo. He was the leader of The Conquers.

Wanda cried and ran off again as the flesh golems chased her down. Another flesh golem suddenly tripped Wanda and grabbed her.

"AH!" screamed Wanda. The flesh golem put his hand over Wanda's mouth as the other flesh golems looked around.

"Be quiet, or they will kill you," said Frank. Wanda, Will, and Frank watched the other flesh golems walk around.

"We must've lost them," said a flesh golem named Shaun.

"Sigh, take the werewolves we captured back to camp and check for any other werewolves hiding," ordered Argo. The Conquers headed back to the village.

Wanda looked up to Frank, who just saved Wanda and Will's lives.

"You-You-You're safe?" stuttered Wanda, trying her best with her English. Frank held Wanda's paw. "You're not evil?"

"Yes, I'm not with the Conquers. What's your name by the way?" asked Frank.

"Wanda. What's your name?"

"My name's Frank."

"Why are you not evil?"

"I don't want to be one of the bad flesh golems."

"My chief said us werewolves shouldn't trust flesh golems."

"Your chief meant the Conquers specifically and I'm not one of them. We have a settlement full of anti-conquer flesh golems."

"Sigh, I'll trust you."

Frank walked away as Wanda followed him with Will in her arms.

"So, can you explain what happened?" asked Frank.

"The Conquers attacked us while we were asleep."

xxxxxxxxxx

About an hour ago

We had no idea of what would happen to us werewolves.

Wanda talked with her sisters, Winda and Wenda.

"How are you and Will doing?" asked Winda.

"It's been different ever since Wayne left," sighed Wanda.

I was forced to marry Wayne when I turned 20 years old, and I didn't want to marry a werewolf man who would beat me.

"He beat you Wanda, you and Will are safer now," said Wenda.

"Sigh, it's just he was my husband and I don't know who to marry."

"You can live without a husband, Wanda. Your child needs a mother."

"There's been rumors that Wayne's helping the Conquers attack werewolf villages at night," said Winda.