"She must bully for a reason..."

[Eunice is an 11-year old stein that is a bully at her middle school, but an 11-year old werewolf named Wanda feels like Eunice has some kindness and love inside her.]

The teacher that was a werewolf named Mrs. Wore was about to leave the classroom. "All right class, stay here please and be good." Meanwhile . Wore explained, she left the classroom. An 11-year old stein named Eunice walked in, the whole sixth grade class tried to hold their screams. "The bully..." A werewolf named Wayne whimpered. "Hello dorks." Eunice greeted rudely. "I heard one time she made a 15-year old boy cry..." A mummy named Mumette added, even the eighth and seventh graders were scared of Eunice. [30 minutes later] Homeroom was over, a werewolf named Wanda was walking through the hallway until Eunice suddenly tripped her over. "That didn't end well, did it?" Eunice asked, leading to a laugh as she walked away. Wanda sighed and got up, her werewolf friend named Wenda came along.

"Are you okay?" Wenda asked worried. "I'm fine, for some reason I just see some love and kindness inside Eunice..." Wanda sighed. [A few hours later] Eunice was walking on the grass towards some trailer and did a little whimper, she opened the door and saw her stein father named Mark. "Why are you late?" Mark asked angrily. "I'm sorry Dad... The bus broke down so I had to walk..." Eunice whimpered, Mark sipped on his beer. "Get me something to eat." Mark grumbled. [Five minutes later] Eunice had a cooked egg on a plate. "An egg?" Mark asked angrily. "I-It's all we have left Dad..." Eunice whimpered nervously, Mark grabbed Eunice's arm hardly and began to beat her. "You're going to the store this instant to get some food." Mark growled, Eunice's sisters named Eunuch and Liz watched what was happening.

Eunuch was 15 while Liz was 13, they were very mean to Eunice. Liz and Eunuch began to laugh, they walked up to Eunice as Mark went to his room. "Hey dip-face, here's your stupid money." Eunuch laughed. "Did you bully anybody at school today?" Liz asked. "Yes..." Eunice stuttered. Her sisters said that bullying made them feel better, so they forced Eunice to do so. [45 minutes later] Eunice was finally done with shopping, Mark was looking through the groceries. "Meat, beer, wine, bread, hot dogs, fries, broccoli, and tomatoes, thank you." Mark smirked, Eunice went upstairs. [A few hours later] It was nighttime and Eunice couldn't sleep, all she could think about was bullying people at school. "My life has been terrible ever since Mom died giving birth to me, yet my family doesn't care about it." Eunice grumbled.

[10 minutes later] Eunice was reading a book until Eunuch grabbed it. "The older sisters get to read the James Patterson books first, dip-face." Eunuch smirked. Eunice growled and grabbed it back, Eunuch and Liz looked evilly at their little sister. "Since Dad won't mind and Mom isn't alive, we'll beat you." Liz grumbled. [The next day] Eunice came along with a black eye and a bruise on her cheek. "What happened with the bully?" Wayne asked surprised. "She probably fell..." Wanda thought, Eunice came along. "I want all of your lunch money, now!" Eunice growled, Wayne and Wanda sighed and gave Eunice their lunch money. "Now what are we going to eat?" Wayne asked worried. [A few moments later] Eunice was looking at herself in the mirror. "Why do I bully people like this?" Eunice asked to herself.

Mark, Eunuch, and Liz would abuse or pick on Eunice ever since she was just a little newborn. "I came into the wrong family, and they're blaming me for Mom's death..." Eunice whimpered, looking down towards the floor. Meanwhile... Wayne and Wanda were talking to Mrs. Wore. "Mrs. Wore, we feel like something bad happened with Eunice at home, like her parents or siblings are abusing her terribly." Wayne whimpered. "All right, I'll tell the principal and he'll call the police." Mrs. Wore sighed. [A few hours later] Wenda was at home with her werewolf father named Walsh, he put on his police cap and clothes. "Wenda, do you know Eunice Stein?" Walsh asked. "Yes, she's a bully at school..." Wenda sighed. "Well that bully is getting severely abused." Walsh started, Wenda dropped her jaw and did a worried look.

[20 minutes later] Police cars were at the trailer, and Mark was put into handcuffs. "You're under arrest for child abuse, second degree assault, and child endangerment." Walsh explained, Eunice came along. "My older sisters abused me as well..." Eunice whimpered, pointing. "No sir we did not!" Eunuch lied nervous. "What a bad liar..." One cop smirked, putting Eunuch and Liz in handcuffs. Eunice was now safe, she stopped bullying people and would live with Wenda and Walsh.