Not Stupid

[A stein named Eunice who has a babysit an autistic 16-year old stein named Faye bullies and assaults her, but Faye suddenly saves Eunice from being a failure.]

"How many times do I have to say 'Go to your room',"Eunice growled. "Please don't tell me you're deaf too..." Eunice threw Faye's paper and markers off of the table.

Eunice complained, "DO AS I SAY!" She took Faye's drawing out of her hand.

Earlier that day, Eunice was talking to Faye's stein father named Frank.

"I'm sorry that I was late," Eunice sighed. "My college exams were today."

Frank smiled, "It's all right, I understand."

"So, I heard that Faye has disability," Eunice said. "I forgot what it was-"

"Autism," Frank sighed. "She has trouble socializing and controlling her emotions around people... Some little things are big to Faye sometimes."

Eunice asked, "Well, do you wish you had a normal girl?" Frank was shocked by the question.

"Well why Eunice, I thank Earth for bringing Faye into this bright world," Frank said. "Her teacher said she's gotten good grades on all of her high school exams, he said Faye's sure to go to a high-level University."

"Faye seems very special," Eunice smiled. "I think you should get going, you wouldn't want to be late." Faye suddenly squealed and grabbed Frank's arms.

"Dad! Please don't leave me all alone!" Faye whimpered.

"Don't worry Faye," Frank exhaled. "I'm going to be back soon."

Eunice stated, "We can order pizza and watch your favorite movies."

"If you be a good girl, I'll make you your favorite pancakes and sausages tomorrow," Frank smiled. "I'll give you some eggs too."

Faye stuttered, "Y-You promise?" Frank nodded his head yes, Faye rushed back to drawing.

Frank said, "Anyway, I hope the both of you have a great day." He waved goodbye and left, Eunice growled and sat on the couch.

"Put the drawing away and go to your room," Eunice growled. "You're going to do as I say."

"B-But I thought we were going to watch my favorite movies and order pizza..." Faye whimpered.

"I just said that to make your stupid dad happy," Eunice grumbled. "Now go to your room while I message my boyfriends on Twitter." Faye didn't do what Eunice said to do.

"Didn't I just say to go to your room," Eunice asked angrily. "I can't believe I'm with you, you're just an autistic girl that's stupid." Faye still didn't listen to Eunice.

Eunice yelled, "DO I HAVE TO SPELL 'ROOM' FOR YOU?! R-O-O-M!" Faye continued drawing.

"How many times do I have to say 'Go to your room',"Eunice growled. "Please don't tell me you're deaf too..." Eunice threw Faye's paper and markers off of the table.

Eunice complained, "DO AS I SAY!" She took Faye's drawing out of her hand.

"S-Stop it," Faye whimpered. "That's m-mean!"

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU CRY OR NOT," Eunice screamed. "NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, OR I CAN TELL YOUR DAD YOU WON'T LISTEN! SO WHAT'S IT GONNA BE?" Faye cried and ran off.

"I used nearly all of my energy on that stupid kid," Eunice muttered. "Now I can finally talk with my boyfriends."

Faye laid her head on the bed as she cried, Eunice had reminded her of how she used to get bullied at school.

One of Eunice's boyfriends was going to show of picture of him from an unknown website, but it turned out to be a terrible virus.

"Hahaha, I'm going to show your whole family what you've been doing!" The hacker cackled, Eunice couldn't believe what was going to happen.

"MY FUTURE! MY MONEY! MY EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE GONE!" Eunice cried, Faye heard Eunice yelling outside.

"Why would I do that," Eunice grumbled. "I put myself into this state!" Faye softly walked out of her room and took Eunice's phone, Faye got her laptop and connected the phone to it.

"Idiot," Eunice said. "What are you even doing with my phone?" Faye knew how to get rid of the virus, she got rid of it in under a minute. Eunice noticed what Faye did, she seemed completely surprised and shocked.

"You got rid of the virus," Eunice dropped. "But how did you?"

"I like computers and laptops," Faye chuckled. "Our tech teacher taught us how to get rid of viruses."

Eunice curiously asked, "Why would you help me Faye, after all of the mean things I did to you?"

"My dad said you should always be respectful and kind to people," Faye smiled. "Even if they bully you."

"I'm so sorry Faye," Eunice whimpered. "I thought you were stupid because you were autistic..."

Faye said, "It's okay Eunice, it's a common misconception. Dad says that autism isn't really a disability, it's a different ability."

"Well Faye," Eunice said. "Why don't we watch your favorite movies and order pizza?"

"I would love too!" Faye cheered.