9.7 Earthquake

[A family of steins are separated after a 9.7 earthquake hits and triggers a tsunami.]

There was a family of six steins. Frank would go to work, Faye and Quinten would go to their high school, Francis would go to her preschool, while Fran which was just five months would stay with his mom named Eunice. (2:07 PM.) August 11, 2003 - Frank was some geologist, he was looking at his computer until it began to beep. "A tremor..." Frank dropped. "What?" Another stein named Argo asked. "2.0 magnitude..." Frank added. Meanwhile... Faye was in 12th grade, while Quinten was in 10th. "Happy that it's your last year of school right?" Quinten asked. "Oh, there's college after school Quinten." Faye chuckled. [30 minutes later] (2:37 PM) Frank's computer began to beep again. "Another tremor..." Frank dropped. "What's the magnitude?" Argo asked. "4.7, they're getting stronger..." Frank whimpered.

"We have to tell Mark about this." Argo whimpered, Mark was a stein and was Eunice's father. [A few moments later] "Are there any chances of an earthquake hitting Stein Island?" Mark asked. "There was a 4.7 earthquake underground, it could trigger a 9.7 earthquake, following a mega-tsunami." Frank informed. "Mega-tsunami?" Mark asked confused. "A tsunami about 50 meters, it could even be 100, we have to place a warning, now." Argo added. [One hour later] (3:37 PM) The earthquake was going to hit at any minute, Frank's computer began to beep. "6.1..." Frank dropped, Argo noticed a light began to sway a little. Meanwhile... Eunice was feeding Fran until she noticed a flock of seagulls flying in the sky. "That's not normal..." Eunice dropped. Back with Frank... Frank's computer began to beep again.

"PLACE A WARNING, NOW!" Frank yelled, Argo pressed a button. Meanwhile... Faye was doing her schoolwork with her class, but the speaker came on. "There has been an earthquake warning in Stein Island, I repeat an earthquake warning!" The speaker explained. Meanwhile... Francis was at her preschool, until the teacher noticed the lights swaying a little, she went to her teacher with her black and white pigtails and stitched skin. "Quake..." Francis whimpered. Meanwhile... Eunice was just carrying Fran in her arms, until the earthquake started shaking frequently and frantically. "AHHHH!" Eunice screamed as Fran was crying in her arms, Faye and other high schoolers were just running in fear.

She noticed Quinten crying and laying on the ground. "QUINTEN!" Faye yelled, pushing against other steins. "F-Faye..." Quinten stuttered, Faye grabbed Quinten as the earthquake was getting stronger. Walls and floors were cracking, cars crashed into each other, buildings swayed, and so much more deadly things happened. Eunice was just running with Fran in her arms, some crack began to form in the ground. "OH MY GOSH!" Eunice screamed. Steins on the beach were just trying to keep their balance, as sinkholes were forming in the sand. Frank, Argo, Mark, and other steins were running out of the building as it was collapsing. [Five minutes later] (3:42 PM) The earthquake was over, but the destruction was devastating. Eunice and other steins were on some bridge, Faye, Quinten, and other high schoolers were just outside.

Steins on the beach got back up, the teacher was just carrying Francis in her arms. "What happened..." Quinten asked confused. "An earthquake..." Faye sighed. Meanwhile... "That was the most scariest thing of my life..." Argo dropped. "Feel my heart, it's beating really fast..." Frank added, the water on the beach swerved back into the ocean. Steins started screaming and running, Frank noticed something going on. "Guys..." Frank dropped, noticing a huge tsunami (tidal wave) and seagulls flying as Argo and Mark noticed. "What's that-" Mark asked, Frank grabbed Argo and Mark's hands and began to run. Meanwhile... "Why people running and screaming?" Francis asked towards her teacher, Frank noticed Francis with her teacher. "THERE'S A MEGA-TSUNAMI HEADING TOWARDS STEIN ISLAND!" Frank yelled, grabbing Francis.

As the tsunami was getting closer and bigger to stein island, Eunice and other steins noticed a huge tsunami. "RUN!" Eunice yelled as the tsunami hit the bridge wave and was crashing into buildings. "Why are people screaming and running as well?" Quinten asked. "Oh my gosh, we have to get to high ground..." Faye whimpered, noticing water crashing everywhere. [Five minutes later] (3:47 PM) The tsunami had passed, Stein Island was almost underwater. Eunice was getting up from under some car, shaking with Fran in her arms. Both of them were all wet including other steins. "Frank? Faye? Quinten? Francis?" Eunice asked, thinking they were on the bridge. Faye and Quinten were on a building with Frank and Francis. Meanwhile in Werewolf Island... A werewolf named Wine was watching the news.

"A 9.7 earthquake hit Stein Island this afternoon, triggering a 50-meter tsunami almost half the size of the National Wolf Center, as much people died 12 times as much then the 5.3 earthquake we had here." The werewolf man explained on the tv. "Let those steins Rest In Peace." Wine sighed. Back on Stein Island... "Will we ever find a new home..." Faye whimpered as the water was draining down. "I don't know, Faye." Frank sighed. "But what about Mom and Fran?" Quinten added. "We might have to leave them..." Frank whimpered, Eunice all wet had Fran in her arms came along. "Mom!" Faye squealed, her, Quinten, and Francis hugged Eunice as Frank picked up Fran. "How are you sprout?" Frank asked. "D-Da-Dada!" Fran babbled. "His first word..." Eunice smiled, the family of six were finally reunited. [A few days later]

(1:04 PM) August 12, 2003 - The survivors of the earthquake and tsunami were taken to Werewolf Island to get treated. As a werewolf was wrapping a bandage on Faye's head, Frank and Quinten were talking. "Will we ever go back to Stein Island?" Quinten asked. "I don't believe so, it's just a destroyed ghost island now." Frank sighed. "But how are we going to start a new life here?" Quinten asked again. "By family." Frank smiled.