The Conquers (Continued)

Later...

Wanda walked around the village until she saw a hut; she gasped when she realized it from a year ago so she rushed to knock on the door. A werewolf named Walachia opened it and saw Wanda.

"Oh, you're the werewolf women who was with those flesh golems," said Walachia.

"D-Do y-you h-have any children?" asked Wanda, stuttering.

"Well I have three, a five year old, a three year old, and a one year old. Oh, Winnie's stumbling along! She's the one year old," chuckled Walachia. Wanda gasped when she saw her daughter stumbling towards the door. She bursted into tears and ran inside the hut to pick Winnie up. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Wanda carried Winnie in her arms as she cried, even Winnie was confused to why Wanda picked her up.

When the sun set Walachia's family and Wanda's group decided to have dinner together because of what happened at the hut.

"When she saw Winnie she just hyperventilated," sighed Walachia, looking at Winnie. "I don't know why."

"Do you remember seeing a werewolf pup left at your hut a year ago?" asked Wanda as Walachia nodded her head. "Winnie's my daughter. I left her there because of how my tribe treated werewolf women."

Meanwhile...

The Conquers were at the camp where the group camped. Shaun saw blood on the ground and tasted it.

"Flesh golem blood, they must've been around here," snickered Shaun.

Another Conquer saw the river and the village where Wanda's group was.

"THEY'RE PROBABLY AT THAT VILLAGE OVER THERE!" yelled the Conquer.

"Do we attack now?" asked Argo.

"No, I just want Wanda and Will," laughed Wayne. He looked at two Conquers named Luke and Fred. "You two look for Wanda. If you find flesh golems in a hut she's probably in there."

"All right Wayne," snickered Luke.

Frank, Eunice, and Wanda along with her pups went to sleep, unaware of the Conquers gaining their ground. Wanda smiled in her sleep as Will and Winnie rested by her sides. Luke and Fred saw Wanda sleeping through a window.

"She ain't wearing what a normal werewolf would wear," whispered Fred. Luke grabbed Wanda as she gasped and Fred grabbed Willie and Winnie. "Wayne's gonna be happy."

"LET GO OF ME!" yelled Wanda, trying to escape Luke's grip, but it was too strong. "FRANK! EUNICE!"

Wanda's yelling woke Frank and Eunice up. They rushed outside to see Luke and Fred.

"GASP! DROP HER!" screamed Frank, chasing after Luke and Fred. Wayne took a shotgun out and snickered. He aimed it toward Frank and shot multiple times, hitting Frank in his stomach and legs. "AHHH!"

"FRANK!" cried Eunice. Werewolves ran out of their huts and tried hitting the Conquers with their spears, but they missed as the Conquers went into the forest. "PLEASE HELP MY HUSBAND!"

"I can take him to my hut, we've gone through trauma like this before," whimpered Walachia. Two werewolf men picked Frank up and headed to Walachia's hut. "HURRY! THIS FLESH GOLEM ISN'T GONNA LAST MUCH LONGER!"