Locker

[This is a sad story about a 12-year old stein named Quinten that is bullied and tries to commit suicide.]

Quinten was putting his books inside of his locker and was new to the school, so he was shy around new people. [A few moments later] The teacher that was a werewolf named Mr. Will was doing attendance. "Quinten?" Mr. Will asked. "Here..." Quinten sighed. "Sean?" Mr. Will added, Sean was a human chatting with another human named Luke. "Oh, here sir... Obviously." Sean whispered into Luke's ear. "Lower the chatter please boys." Mr. Will exhaled. [One hour later] Quinten was putting his book into his locker again, Sean and Luke suddenly came along and pushed him to the floor. "I'm sorry..." Sean smirked. "I guess you should be more careful." Luke added as the boys left and laughed, A kitsune named Fury and a stein name Argo came to help Quinten. "What is wrong with them?" Fury growled, trying to comfort Quinten.

"I don't know, those human boys just hate me in some way..." Quinten sighed. "You should tell an adult Quinten." Argo suggested. "I'm too afraid..." Quinten whimpered. [A few hours later] Quinten was riding his bike from school to go to his house. "Don't those boys beat me up out here?" Quinten questioned to himself confused, not knowing that Sean and Luke were hiding behind a car. "It's time to do a beating I've been waiting to do all my life..." Sean growled. [A few moments later] Quinten was riding bike, until Sean and Luke suddenly grabbed him. "GOTCHA!" Luke laughed, him and Sean took Quinten somewhere in the first to get beaten up. Meanwhile... Quinten's older stein sister named Faye felt like something was wrong. "Mom, isn't Quinten usually supposed to be here by now?" Faye asked worried.

Eunice was Quinten and Faye's stein mom. "I'm not sure Faye..." Eunice sighed. [30 minutes later] Quinten came home with a black eye along with a couple cuts and bruises. "Why do you look like this?" Eunice asked worried. "Some boys beat me up in the forest." Quinten whimpered, Quinten's abusive stein father named Frank came along. "I've told you many times for you to beat them up and hit them, but you don't want to listen to me at all." Frank grumbled. "It's not the right thing to do Dad, Quinten doesn't want them to get hurt either." Faye growled, trying to defend her little brother. "I wasn't talking to you Faye. Quinten, for now on I want you to fight back on those kids." Frank imitated. [The next day] Mr. Will was giving students their classwork, he noticed Quinten wasn't there as usual, Mr. Will got a little concerned.

"Where's Quinten?" Mr. Will asked concerned. "The new dweeb was at the train track today, odd..." Sean thought in his head confused, a werewolf named Walter came in late. "Sorry, there was something to deal with a body on the track..." Walter sighed as he went to his desk, the class began to laugh as if Walter was being crazy. Meanwhile... Eunice and Faye were with Quinten at the hospital. "He walked onto the track as the train passed by, I don't know why he would do this." Eunice explained. "Well, he may wake up within the next few hours. Quinten's lucky to be alive from this suicide attempt, but he may have to get surgery on his leg though." The doctor stated. [A few days later] Quinten was back at school with a bandage on his head. "What happened?" Fury asked worried. "A train hit me..." Quinten exhaled, going to his desk.

Sean be to nudge in Luke a little. "I don't think the new dweeb tried to kill himself because of us bullying, right?" Sean asked concerned and worried. "Why would he? He deserves death anyway." Luke smirked. [A few hours later] It was lunchtime, Quinten was sitting with Fury and Argo. "I need to tell you what really happened at the track, please promise not to tell this to anyone." Quinten whimpered. "Sure, what is?" Argo asked with a smile. "I actually walked onto the track as the train was coming by, I just wanted to get out of this cruel world to me. I've been living with an abusive father and now I'm getting bullied at school, I just want it to all stop, forever." Quinten explained. "Quinten... They will all eventually change some day, you don't have to kill yourself because of them..." Fury whimpered, putting his paw on Quinten's shoulder.

"Thank you..." Quinten smiled. "The new dweeb has some friends now..." Sean stated, Luke banged his head on the table. "He doesn't deserve friends, we're beating him up badly after school!" Luke growled. [A few hours later] Quinten waved goodbye to Fury and Argo, but Sean suddenly came along as Quinten turned. "I just wanted to uh... apologize for what me and Luke have done..." Sean nervously lied. "Well, it's a little too late to say sorry, but I accept your apology anyway..." Quinten smiled, not knowing Luke was approaching him. Luke kicked Quinten in the back, he turned around and looked back towards Luke as Sean kicked him as well, Quinten began to run away from the boys. [A few moments later] Quinten was hiding in a stall in the bathroom, he locked the door so Sean and Luke couldn't get in easily.

"He probably escaped." Luke growled, the boys left and grumbled. [One hour later] Mr. Will was going to use the bathroom, but he heard heavy breathing and sniffling in some stall. "Is someone there?" Mr. Will asked worried, Quinten was cutting his arm with a pen. "If there's a problem you can talk to me." Mr. Will whimpered, he opened the door and gasped as he saw Quinten just bursted in tears. "It hurts, but I can't stop doing it!" Quinten cried. [A few moments later] "Why are you doing this?" Mr. Will asked worried. "I was just overwhelmed from the bullying and my abusive father..." Quinten whimpered. [A few hours later] Faye and Quinten watched as their parents were fighting. "What is your problem Eunice?" Frank grumbled in annoyance. "My problem is your excessive drinking in front of my children." Eunice sighed.

"It's not affecting the kids Eunice." Frank added. "Ugh, you can keep them, I've had enough of you..." Eunice growled, going into her car. [The next day] Fury and Argo wondered why Quinten had a sad face. "What's wrong?" Fury asked worried. "My mom and my dad broke up, me and my older sister have to live with out abusive father for now on with out our mom protecting us..." Quinten whimpered. [One hour later] Even though Quinten told his sad news, the bullying hadn't stopped at all. "Why do they bully me? I've done nothing to them!" Quinten grumbled, cuddled up crying in the bathroom. Sean and Luke suddenly came along with evil smiles, Quinten did a whimper. "Well? Well? Well? If it isn't the new dweeb ready for a beating?" Sean smirked, cracking his knuckles. "Please no..." Quinten begged, crying.

"Sean, let's take him to the alleyway." Luke growled, grabbing Quinten. [A few moments later] Sean and Luke were beating Quinten terribly at some alleyway. Meanwhile... Mr. Will was getting worried. "Class, has anybody seen Quinten, Sean, or Luke?" Mr. Will asked worried. "I think I saw them going into the town Mr. Will." Walter stated. [10 minutes later] Mr. Will was looking for the boys, he then noticed Quinten with a black eye, gashes, cuts, bruises, and was bleeding. "Oh my, who did this to you?" Mr. Will asked concerned. "T-They said i-if I t-told anyone i-it would b-be the l-last thing I-I ever s-say..." Quinten stuttered. "You need to go to the nearest hospital, quickly." Mr. Will whimpered, helping Quinten up. [One hour later] Faye was at the hospital with her little brother, the nurse came along with something to ask.

"Will your parents be coming anytime soon?" The nurse asked. "Unfortunately not, my dad barely cares about us and my mom left the house..." Faye sighed. [A few days later] Quinten and Faye were back at home, but they didn't notice their dad around. "Where's Dad?" Quinten asked worried, Faye noticed a note on the couch. "Dear Faye... I know it's been tough ever since Mom left the house, but we all our consequences. I just wanted to say goodbye, I can't handle being a father of two teenagers anymore... Take care of Quinten, thank you." Faye read. Her and Quinten went into Frank's bedroom and screamed, he had hung himself up. [A few moments later] "Where are you going?" Luke asked towards his mom named Rebecca, she was a police officer. "Suicide scene, do you know Quinten Stein?" Rebecca sighed.

"Yeah, he's a new dweeb." Luke laughed. "Well, that new dweeb and his older sister just lost both of their parents." Rebecca whimpered, Luke did a gasp. [10 minutes later] "We just saw o-our dad's b-body hung up..." Quinten stated. "You can stay with us." Luke smiled. [The next day] Sean noticed Luke talking with Quinten. "Why are you talking with him?" Sean asked angrily. "He's my brother now Sean." Luke growled. "Ugh, you've changed... I don't need you anyway." Sean grumbled, walking away. "It's probably too lots to apologize for real this time..." Luke whimpered. "It's fine Luke." Quinten smiled.