Rich Life

[Two steins named Frank and Eunice live a rich life, but one of the servants who is a stein named Argo is jealous and decides to kill Frank. Eunice has to abandon her newborn baby later to keep him away from the enemy.]

Frank and Eunice pulled up in a Lamborghini in front of their mansion.

"Greetings Frank and Eunice," smiled Argo. "Lunch will be served soon."

"You're so beautiful babe," smiled Frank, he and Eunice kissed each other as Argo jealously grumbled.

"That girl should be mine!" growled Argo.

Later, Frank and Eunice ate lunch at the couch, they quickly kissed each other as Argo grumbled again.

"Can I get more steak?" asked Eunice.

"Of course," smiled a servant.

The next day...

Just as Frank and Eunice were eating breakfast, Eunice felt sick for some reason.

"Babe, are you okay?" asked Frank worriedly, Eunice threw up on the floor.

"I'm a little sick this morning," whimpered Eunice.

"This seems serious," said Frank. "Let's go to the doctor."

Later, Frank and Eunice were leaving the hospital and were happy.

"I can't believe we're having a baby," smiled Eunice.

"It's a miracle," said Frank.

"I've got to get rid of that guy," growled Argo.

Hours later...

"I want you to kill Frank," ordered Argo. "I'll give you money if you do so." The servants who were steins named James and Marco thought for a second.

"All right boss," smirked James.

"We're in," said Marco; Argo snickered and surrounded a cloth over his mouth.

Frank and Eunice walked down the hallway, until Argo, James, and Marco came along. Argo smirked and cracked his knuckles.

"Go to the room quickly!" said Frank; Eunice ran off as Frank growled towards Argo. "What are you doing?!"

"Trying to kill you of course," growled Argo. "Eunice doesn't belong with you." Frank charged for Argo but James tripped him over.

"We'll finish him Argo," smirked James, kicking Frank towards the wall; Eunice didn't want to see her own husband beaten.

Moments later, Frank laid down unconscious as Marco and James carried him.

"Bury him somewhere," stated Argo. "While I catch my new girlfriend."

Eunice shivered and hid under some furniture, hoping Argo wouldn't see her.

"There you are!" growled Argo.

"Please don't hurt me!" begged Eunice; Argo punched her which knocked her out.

The next day...

Eunice gently opened her eyes and saw Argo sleeping by her side in bed.

"AH!" screamed Eunice as she tried to burst the door open; Argo grabbed Eunice by her arm.

"Listen clearly Eunice," imitated Argo. "Frank's gone now and you're carrying my baby, so I'm not letting you go anywhere at all."

"This isn't your baby, it's Frank's!" cried Eunice. "Just because he's dead doesn't change anything!"