🦇LIII🦇

Hello ☺️☺️

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

"How long are you going to spend avoiding me?" Jungkook asked softly, he knelt beside Jimin, holding his hand and kissing his knuckles. He knew Jimin, of course he did. The times they argued were very rare, but he knew at the end of the day Jimin couldn't ignore him forever.

It wasn't until two days later when Jimin allowed Jungkook to see him again. The Master called for him after taking over the night shift, looking after the Alpha. "It's not your fault but you angered me." Jimin sighed. "I know you were just trying to protect me, but he... won't hurt me. So don't hurt him."

"He was a threat." Jungkook tightened his fist. "He poisoned you with a mark and he chained you to him. He's keeping you prisoner. And you still defend him in front of me." He took a sharp breath as he slowly tapped the button of Jimin's shirt. "I can never forgive someone who gives you pain."

"He isn't..." Jimin looked away. "He's angry with me. Before he found out about everything... he treated me well. Better than I deserve."

"Shhh." He hushed as he tilted Jimin's cheek so their eyes would meet. Jungkook always hated Jimin's way of thinking, he always viewed himself as someone that was undeserving of love. "Is he really your mate?" Jungkook asked quietly. He was scared to ask what that meant for them. What that simple fact could do to change things? Even though he knew it shouldn't. Namjoon's words echoed in his heart, twisting the veins.

"Yes..." Jimin sighed. "Although, I'm not sure how this is possible."

"Do you care about him?" Jungkook asked. "Do you love him?" He loved Taehyung, he loved Hoseok, but they had accepted that before anyone, Jungkook came first. So why was he so uneasy with this situation? Was it because no one had claimed to be Jimin's mate before.

"Yes..." Jimin conceded.

"Are you going to make him a vampire?" Jungkook asked.

"You know only humans could be vampires." Jimin took a sip from his drink. So it was something that crossed his mind. "Before this century is up, he will die like all mortals will."

"Then will you spend the remainder of his life time with him?" Jungkook asked, he held Jimin's hand kissing the knuckles again gently. "I don't like his temperament. He hurt you. And he has no respect for you. You have only been with him for less than a month. What are fifty years going to be like? How can I accept the state you will be in after I leave?"

"Don't say that!" Jimin took his hand away. He appeared to be hesitant, his eyes flickering between Jungkook and their hands. "You're not leaving. You're not allowed to leave me. If you repeat this in front of me, I will not tolerate it."

Jungkook decided to change the subject. He held Jimin's hand to his cheek. "Hoseok and Taehyung are looking after the affairs of the estate. When will we come home?"

"I have unfinished business here." Jimin said. "His condition is improving I'm only waiting for him to wake up. I'll decide from there what I'll do."

"You won't bring him home to the estate? If you want him to enter the royal harem, he would have to come back with us."

"How can I take the leader away from his people?" Jimin whispered. "I have to stay with him."

"Then rest, it's day light." Jungkook stood up. "I'll prepare your chambers while you have a bath."

Jimin shook his head. "I need to train the military again, I've made an excuse that Namjoon and the Alpha have left for business. We didn't want to alarm the pack. Instead help me dress, then help the head butler here manage the mansion. I'll return in the evening."

"You haven't rested since the Alpha's operation. During the day you train the military. Then during the night you stay at the mansion, attending the Alpha while he's in his coma. You need to rest Master." Jungkook pleaded. "I don't even know when the last time you had any blood. I know it wouldn't work last time, but why don't you try drinking from me again?"

"I need to do something as the Luna, it's my responsibility to ensure the pack is strong." Jimin replied. "If I'm not by his side when he wakes up, he will never forgive me. And you know what happened, my body is rejecting your blood." Jimin coughed. His body was weaker than it usually was, how could he manage training the military when he hadn't had a wink of sleep in the last three days. He wouldn't even  take blood from the Alpha's body, even when he was already in this state.

"Do... you think this is permanent?" Jungkook asked. He hated this the most. Jimin had solely fed on him, so why was he suddenly relying on someone else? He felt as useless as his human body.

"I have a feeling..." Jimin started. "The day he accepts you, I will be able to feed from you again."

Jungkook wanted to laugh because it was virtually impossible for him and this Alpha to calmly be in the same room. Even when the Alpha wakes up, he would monopolise the Master completely. He couldn't see himself or Yoongi compromising, even if it were for Jimin's sake.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

I forgot to do a quick poll on ch 50 ☺️☺️ who do you think Jimin should end up with?

Yoongi ?

Jungkook?

Love Minty xxx