🐺XLIII🐺

Hello 💕

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Jimin was spent. No. He was in the midst of becoming unconscious as the Alpha carried him back to their room from the bath. "Yoongi." He mumbled softly when he was finally inside the sheets, dressed in Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi detached the chains from his wrist and secured it to the wall trapping Jimin in this prison of a room. Jimin reached out for the Alpha's hand as soon as it left his body. "Where are you going?"

Yoongi grabbed his night robe and adjusted it on himself, tying the silk belt around lazily, his chest and along his neck was covered with Jimin's bites. Yet, the one mark he wanted... wasn't there. "It's day time. I don't sleep during the day. Do not cause trouble."

The Alpha gazed on his mate, his flushed cheeks were returning as he nodded. The marks he placed couldn't be hidden under the black large shirt. Yoongi turned away, leaving the room. He needed to plan his next move.

When he entered his office, Namjoon was already at his desk waiting. "What did you find out about the vampire's?"

"I only know their businesses are involved in lots of charities for humans. They own lots of factories and various establishments under different names but they all belong to Jimin who they acknowledge as the Master. From what I heard it roots from when the nobles were referred to as Masters. All important households have their own estates. Since Vampires are a very new race, they have only been around for one thousand years. The head of each household has a head butler. This is the highest position under the Master of the estate. They are usually the source of blood for the Master."

Yoongi ground his teeth together... Jungkook must be Jimin's personal butler. It was fine to be dependent on that vampire's blood before but now Jimin didn't have a choice... was Yoongi who he was forced to settle for?

Suddenly, Seokjin burst in though the doors. "Why is the Luna's door locked?" He looked furious. "I'm his doctor, I should be able to check him at all times. Alpha, the Luna is really weak right now. You should stay beside him until he recovers." He still didn't know. It had to be kept this way. He still believed Jimin was kidnapped. The pack cared about Jimin very much, crowds of people came to leave flowers and get well cards outside the mansion everyday since his arrival.

"Jin." Namjoon held his hand gently. "We are just discussing important things. Jimin sleeps during the day so the Alpha only managed to sneak out now. Did you find out anything from the blood sample I gave you?"

"Who's blood was that?" Seokjin's mood changed completely. "It was absolutely incredible. The regeneration properties are off the charts. Faster than any Alpha I've ever seen. I ran tests like you said and I found something strange as well. I'm not really sure what species this blood was. I compared it to the vampire blood sample documents we had as well as the Luna's previous results. And it contained a majority of vampire infrastructure. But there also seems to be something else happening. Because I'm seeing traces of werewolf DNA too. Like it's eating up the Vampire DNA. It sounds crazy... I need to know who this belongs to, to carry more tests."

"The sample I gave you belongs to Jimin." Yoongi said.

"Impossible! Just because you're his mate doesn't
mean his actual DNA could change. And the way this blood regenerates isn't like the sample I had for Jimin previously."

'It was swapped.' Namjoon mouthed the words quietly.

"Then... Jimin can't be classified as an Omega." Seokjin stuttered. "That doesn't make sense... did I carry out the original tests wrong?"

The mate he thought was vulnerable, who needed his protection was someone that was a force he didn't know if he could compete with. It seemed as though until this day he was still learning something new about Jimin.

"It means he's an Alpha too."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Yoonminkook. If all three of them fought. Who would win?

IG: xxmintylovexx

Love Minty xxx