🦇LVIII🦇

I hope this chapter isn't confusing, I've included lots of important stuff hehe

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Since Jimin was the Luna of the pack, he had access to many high authority areas, this included the lab. Jungkook knew that look, the Master was carefully running important tests. The head butler had never really taken an interest in research or science. This was always something Taehyung and Jimin did together while he and Hoseok focused on military training. The Master always made sure to spend time with each of them individually. Military training with Jungkook. Scientific research with Taehyung. Traveling with Hoseok. But most of the time they were together. This must have been the most time they had spent apart from Jimin. Even Jungkook was at his limit. Yet the Master hadn't asked about them.

"Roll your sleeves," Jimin ordered. Jungkook sat down at the table and followed his instructions. The Master took a sample of his blood. Without another word he walked to the other side of the room, placing the sample under a microscope.

"My blood was always yours to take. Since when did you have to ask for permission?" Jungkook said slowly. Jimin ignored his question. So Jungkook decided to change the subject. "Where is the Alpha?"

"Talking to the pack. He has to deal with the consequences of the stunt you pulled." Jimin answered as he changed the sample under the microscope. Jungkook walked towards him, he held his hand, the bandage was still there.

"The cut shouldn't be there," Jungkook sighed worriedly. Jimin had never gotten hurt it was a curse that prevented him from death. Even when there were times where he tried to end the pain, death and injury was something that never embraced him. He began wondering what this meant. And if what Jimin had been waiting for all this time was about to be fulfilled. He denied the thought. The possibility was too thin.

Jungkook's demon had arrived earlier, bringing Taehyung's blood and a message. This was the same way Jimin had fed when he first arrived at the Min territory. "Taehyung and Hoseok miss you dearly, they are asking when we would return." Home had always been where Jimin was, but even Jungkook couldn't acknowledge this place as his home.

"With the way you've been acting, we are less likely to see them soon." Jimin held out a scalpel. "Come and recreate this wound the Alpha gave me on my other hand."

Jungkook was hesitant, but the look Jimin gave only forced him to obey. He held the scalpel as well as Jimin's hand and made the cut. Their eyes fixed on each other. "Why do you look at me as if I'm a sinner?"

"You should know what you did wrong. Stop provoking and angering him. If you keep acting this way, he will never understand why you're important to me." His eyes were fixed on the floor. Why couldn't he look his way?

"I'm important?" Jungkook repeated. He tilted Jimin's face so he was looking up at him. "If lengthening my life causes you to do things that bring you pain, then for what does that importance achieve?" Jungkook held Jimin softly. Wrapping his arms around his most precious lover. "Haven't we always lived life as if we were hanging by a thread? Since when did we have to change the way we lived?"

"I'm going to save you," Jimin repeated. "I told you. I promised."

Jungkook hushed him gently. "I see your dilemma. Saving me, pains him." He brushed his fingers along Jimin's mark. "You feel his pain. It burns into your soul. It's something that I'm not a part of."

"Don't make me choose," Jimin shouted.

"My love." Jungkook smiled sadly. "I've never told you to choose. The truth is, even without my words, you know you cannot have both." A log thrown into the river must take the route of the current. If fate was the same, no matter how much Jungkook loved Jimin, destiny would take its course. Jungkook held the hand he had given a cut, finding the wound had disappeared. But the one Yoongi gave did not. They both knew what this meant. The Alpha's fate was tied to Jimin. Yes because he had always wished for a way to end his eternity. And Yoongi was the only way, his end. "Whether or not the elixir worked on me..." Jungkook said slowly. "you were going to come back to him weren't you?" Jimin was quiet. And from the silence, his answer was clear.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

One more chapter and then it's back to Yoongi POV ☺️☺️

Love Minty xx