🦇XIII🦇

Second update today I just want the story to move along

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Jungkook was given a home that night. And for the nights that followed he was able to sleep in a warm bed. It took a couple of days for him to be able to eat properly. Initially he couldn't stomach food well, but Jimin had been patient. He would wake up to Jimin sat on the edge of his bed with the head butler beside him. He would be offered some water as well as some soup.

Jimin would leave after they had exchanged a few words. It was mostly Jimin doing all the talking, he would talk about his company.

"It focuses on helping humans." Jimin explained. "We hire humans only, and try to give children a home. We have a toy factory but also farms and tailors. We aim to do good deeds." He gestured towards the head butler. "You will be Butler Samuel's apprentice."

Jungkook nodded. He was young and Jimin had only shown him kindness. But there was something he was curious about. "Why do you need to do good deeds Master Jimin."

The man smiled. But Jungkook knew that there was deep sorrow behind that look. There was something about his crimson eyes that gave it away. "There was a crime I committed, many years ago. It was against the will of nature and I must repay for my sins in this way." Jimin placed the cup of water back on the tray Butler Samuel was holding. "But we can talk about that another time."

It seemed that even then Jungkook couldn't help but trust this man. Even if he couldn't tell him the truth. 

During the afternoon meal Jungkook would be sat alone with the butler. As the days went by, Jungkook begun to notice that Jimin would never show himself during the day. He would only see the Master when he woke up and at night before bedtime, Jimin would finally leave his bedroom. They would eat dinner together and it was then where Jungkook saw the old Butler offer his wrist to Jimin.

The first time came as a shock to Jungkook. But later during an afternoon meal Samuel had told him the truth. "When you come of age, you will take over the role as the head Butler, you too would have to offer your hand. But until then it is your decision to stay or leave."

Jungkook's wardrobe was filled with clothes Jimin had bought for him. The following month, the cook had passed away. Jungkook couldn't even find a flaw in his life, even when his chores increased because he decided to cook Jimin's meals.

"I've made you a flat patty, you can put it between bread. I tried it today. I thought it was delicious." Jungkook smiled as he placed the plate down in front of Jimin. He then proceeded to sit next to Jimin. He had learnt that the Master wasn't fond of eating alone. "Butler Samuel is taking bed rest. He should be up tomorrow to serve you Sir."

Jimin nodded. "Human lives are very fragile. They come and go in a blink of an eye. And when they leave you, there is a void that can't be filled again."

"I'll be different." Jungkook insisted. "I'm going to be healthy so I can live with you for a very long time."

At the time Jungkook didn't know the weight of his words. But he knew that Jimin was definitely a different beautiful creature. And he didn't know how long someone like Jimin lived for, but he hoped that he could help him carry his burdens as a companion that would never leave him.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Thank you for reading 💕

Love Minty xx