🐺V🐺

Hello there ☺️☺️ I've finally finished exams but I believe my editor will be starting hers next month, I've been a little too addicted to the switch.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Jimin didn't say anything after that, his eyes were glued to the television screen. But Yoongi still couldn't concentrate. He had always imagined meeting his mate would be very different.

Many of his friends had met theirs when they had been in high school. Namjoon and Seokjin had been inseparable since they'd met. Werewolves were traditionally very conservative, many chose to save themselves for their mates. But only because a majority were able to find them at a young.

Yoongi was different, he had waited patiently for many years because he believed his mate would be worth the wait. But now that he was faced with his destined pair, he had been rejected before he could even try.

There was sudden movement in front of him. Jimin was struggling to move his wheelchair towards the bedroom.

"I can help." Yoongi said weakly as he stood up to push the wheelchair towards his room. When he got to his bed he helped Jimin into the sheets, finally tucking him in tightly.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Yoongi woke up to a loud knock in the guest room. He groaned, he was feeling really disoriented. The Alpha jogged to the door and opened it to find Seokjin with his arms crossed.

"Sir, how can you leave your mate on his own? We found him on the floor in the afternoon." He sighed. Yoongi realised he had left Jimin alone so he could mope, he quickly ran downstairs and saw Namjoon carrying Jimin in his arms.

"Let go." Yoongi seethed.

Jimin landed softly on the bed, but Yoongi already had Namjoon's collar in his fist. "Sir." Namjoon held his hands up in defence. "I'm married, my beautiful Omega is right over there." He pointed at Seokjin, who seemed to find the whole situation amusing.

"He was helping me." Jimin yelled. He blushed suddenly. "I roll around a lot in my sleep."

Yoongi's eyes softened at Jimin's voice, he was by his side immediately, checking his body for any injuries. "How did you fall?" Yoongi cooed gently. He cupped Jimin's face.

"I'm not used to a small bed." Jimin looked away, was he embarrassed?

"I'll stay here from now on. So you don't fall anywhere." Yoongi soothed. He glared at Namjoon, he believed his own head of guard still posed as a threat.

"Oh, for heaven's sake." Namjoon sighed.

Seokjin chuckled. "Since we are already here we might as well have lunch. I've already given Jimin a check-up. He's doing well."

Yoongi helped Jimin onto the wheelchair while Namjoon followed Seokjin to the dining room. Yoongi looked at his bed. It was queen sized. It was big for one person, but now that Jimin was here he should probably get a new one. Since his mate had requested it.

Jimin found the hamburgers straight away when he was positioned at the table. His demon perched on his shoulder, watching everyone. Yoongi couldn't help but find this both adorable and scary. The wolves had never seen a vampire up close before. It was interesting. "Is there something on my face?" Jimin asked.

"No," Yoongi chuckled. "Just keep eating."

The vampire glanced at Namjoon. In fact, he kept stealing glances, Yoongi was starting to feel irritated And he was usually a patient man. "Did you say your name was Namjoon?" Jimin asked. "Can I ask if you've been to the west?"

Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "West? No, I've only lived in Luna springs my whole life."

"You look familiar..." Jimin hummed. Suddenly his eyes brightened. "Ah, yes, I remember now, we carried out medical research together. It was on the biological reconstruction of vampires."

"I'm very sure you are mistaken, Sir. I have never met you before in my life. And my husband is in the medical field, not me." Namjoon appeared to be confused.

"But it was only under two hundred years ago." Jimin frowned.

"I'm twenty-six." Namjoon chuckled.

Yoongi looked at Jimin, shocked. "Then how old are you?"

Jimin sighed deeply as he crossed his arms. "How dare you ask a vampire how old they are!"

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Trying to keep these chapters 500 words isn't working 😂

I hope you like ☺️☺️

Love Minty xxx