🐺XXIII🐺

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"Yoongi." Jimin hummed as they kissed again. "I'm okay I promise."

Since the talk at the restaurant, Yoongi knew what Namjoon had said continued to bother Jimin. Even if the vampire played it out like he was fine, Yoongi could tell, he wasn't.
"He has apologised but I haven't forgiven him." Yoongi frowned.

"You two aren't going to be fighting over this." Jimin insisted. "I understand where he is coming from. So don't be mad at him anymore okay." He smiled and cupped Yoongi's face. "Aren't we going to the bar today." Jimin clapped his hands together excitedly. "Ah it's been far too long without alcohol. And since Seokjin had taken me off medication, it means I can drink right."

"Alcohol? Really that's what you've been dying to drink." Yoongi sighed. He carried Jimin to the car. They had a new driver, and Namjoon was given a couple of days off. But honestly it was to allow the two Alphas to calm down. Although they were friends, Yoongi was still their King, and Namjoon, his head of guard.

Yoongi had hired a private area for them to stay in at the most luxurious club in the city. And as per usual, Jimin had ordered everything on the menu. "It had been years since I tried werewolf brewed alcohol. I want to taste it all." He grinned as he looked at Yoongi.

"Do you want to get drunk or something?" The Alpha raised his eyebrows.

Jimin shook his head. "Vampires don't get drunk on this... we only become intoxicated when we feed on blood."

Yoongi laughed. "Alright. Let's drink."

Jimin began pouring him drinks, lining up the different coloured shots of tequila one after the other. "Alright, first one to get drunk has to do a punishment."

They clinked their drinks together. "Deal." Before Yoongi could pick up his drink, Jimin had moved to straddle him. The vampire giggled as he sprinkled the salt along Yoongi's neck. He grinned devilishly as he licked the salt, the act was electrifying. Jimin was smug as he took his shot and kissed Yoongi.

Oh. Yoongi grinned. He gripped Jimin tightly. "What are you plotting, baby?" He ran his fingers through Jimin's blonde locks, no matter where he was he stood out. Those eyes, those pretty crimson eyes. What was Jimin hungry for?

"Relax." Jimin said. He poured a drink for Yoongi. "You're too tense. Your highness... why don't I serve you tonight." Jimin's lashes fluttered. He was seducing his mate and it was working. Yoongi already felt his body reacting as he pulled Jimin closer. This ethereal beauty... was all his.

They didn't have time to exchange words, only hot kisses between the drinks. Yoongi didn't know what was making him feel hazy, was it the alcohol, the heat, or was Jimin intoxicating him. It was easy to suddenly be distracted and they roughly continued to make out. Yoongi's groans and Jimin's whines. "Baby you're always making me make bad decisions."

Jimin responded with a fierce kiss. "I want you."

"Prove it." Yoongi dared as his grip tightened around Jimin's hips. "Bite me."

This time Jimin's fangs were retracted in full view, like he had no control of his actions. He began sucking along Yoongi's neck. The Alpha could feel the sharp graze along his neck. He was being teased and he couldn't help but groan at the pleasure that electrified his whole body. He could already feel his blood rushing to his neck. He wanted Jimin, it hurt. In a way he was willing to hurt because that's what his destined pair was supposed to make him feel. Jimin made every part of him come alive.

"An announcement to everyone at the club." The MC shouted, the music had stopped momentarily. "All drinks are on the house tonight. In celebration of our Luna. We wish to hear news of the first royal pregnancy!" The heat, was replaced with a distance. The cheers in the club had numbed to the background.

Jimin seemed to have snapped out of a trance. He moved away from Yoongi. "I'm sorry I... that could have been bad." He looked away, as he began scratching the surface of the couch.

Yoongi moved closer to him with concern. "Why? I've wanted this since you ever mentioned it. Don't you want it?"

Jimin looked like he was fighting himself. He kept muttering words as he looked away from Yoongi. And the Alpha found it difficult to understand what was happening. "Stay back! Let me, collect myself."

"Lose yourself." Yoongi tempted. "I see the way you look at me these days. You want to taste me so, please, let me do this for you."

"It's dangerous... I haven't fed in almost a month. I don't want to hurt you."Jimin said, he was biting his own hand and Yoongi could see the hot blood trickling down his hand.

There were many things Yoongi couldn't understand. Even the reason why he wanted this so much. So he followed his instinct, he grabbed the wine glass from the table and broke it. Yoongi brought it to his arm and using the broken steam he dragged it along his skin, piercing it. A ruby red stream followed. He watched as Jimin's eyes glowed. Yoongi could only smell something metallic, yet the way Jimin's pupils dilated, the werewolf knew he was intoxicated from the scent alone.

Jimin licked his trembling lips slowly. His fingers clawing into the couch. "Get away." Jimin warned as tears began streaming down his face. "I won't hurt you! I won't hurt you again." He yelled. "It was a mistake. How long must I pay for my sins!"

Yoongi realised his mistake, he was forcing Jimin. This wasn't right at all. He hurriedly ripped a part of his shirt and wrapped it around his wound. He messed up. He didn't even know the vampire culture. How could he make so many assumptions. "Jimin I'm sorry." Yoongi reached out to him, holding him tightly.

"Please forgive me." Jimin wailed. "I only did it because I love you." Jimin was in hysterics. He was delusional. His voice breaking, he didn't seem like he would calm down any time soon. Deep inside, Yoongi knew the vampire wasn't referring to him. It was a scar from a previous life time. Someone that was deeply buried into his heart. And Yoongi couldn't accept the idea that there was someone first.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Long chapter today💕💕💕

Love minty xx