🦇LVII🦇

Merry Christmas everyone 🎄 I wish you all happiness and more happiness 💕

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Fury was truly a spectrum and the Alpha's aura had changed demonically. A low growl escaped his lips. His eyes glowing amber. He was authority, down to his core.
"Everyone out!" Yoongi yelled. An order that was directly given by the leader of the pack was never ignored. The hall quickly cleared out, leaving Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin in the battle arena.

"Alpha." Jimin walked next to Yoongi, holding his arm and mumbling reassuring words. He was quick to find the Alpha's side, where his scent could help the Alpha's anger cool down. But there was something in those amber eyes that said he wasn't in a forgiving mood.

Jungkook was always a playful lover. Patient but when it came to Jimin's safety, hot headed. And Yoongi's presence and attitude was eating away his patience.
"We were sparring, Alpha. How can you interrupt a fight? Where is the justice in that?" Jungkook hummed.

"Get your hands off my mate." Yoongi pushed Jimin behind him. Jungkook always thought it was his duty to protect Jimin. Now, a stranger had claimed that role. It was laughable.

"The Master isn't property. He cannot be someone that can belong to someone completely." Jungkook glared at the Alpha. "He is-"

Yoongi laughed, the situation was amusing and Jungkook couldn't help but wonder what that meant. "He's mine." He repeated angrily. "A bond is the most sacred thing for werewolves."

"You're forgetting." Jungkook snapped back. "Jimin's a vampire." He pointed at his own eyes. "Beautiful crimsons far more precious than jewels. Your bond may be precious for you. But for vampires we have something that runs far deeper. Why don't you tell him Master? What we have?" He grinned. "What do you think we were doing all those years?" For Jungkook, Jimin was his everything. And he believed it could be the same for Jimin. This was their bond.

Jimin pushed Jungkook back his eyes were warning him. "Please...stop."

"You disrespected him in front of our pack." Yoongi rolled his sleeves as he grounded his teeth. "If you want to fight... fine I'll entertain you." He grabbed a knife and began his advances.

"Both of you stop it!" Jimin begged desperately. But the two refused to listen.

The Alpha threw his knife, it pierced the air, aiming directly at Jungkook. But before it could wound the skin, Jimin had caught it tightly in his grasp. Jungkook had memorised the single vanilla scent that coated Jimin's blood sweetly. He was seduced with the scent. Jungkook and Yoongi had rushed to Jimin's side. They both held his hand, examining the heavy gash on his palm. Jungkook's world began to spin as he counted to three, his world crumbling when he saw the wound wasn't healing. It was still there. This was a phenomenon he hadn't seen before. What was happening to Jimin's body?

"You're hurt." Yoongi and Jungkook said simultaneously.

When Jungkook looked up to meet Jimin's eyes, all he could see were his watery eyes. There was pain that was evident, had he not seen it before? Or were his thoughts too clouded to see the wound that had etched itself on Jimin's heart.
"Must there be a wound for you to see I'm hurting?"Jimin threw the knife away and with out giving the two another look, he had left them both in the battle arena.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

When you hurt someone you love, aren't you hurting yourself more 🥺

Love Minty