🐺I🐺

It's not edited, if you notice anything please let me know xx

Two weeks left of exams and I can go back to writing 🤧

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Yoongi found himself running outside his mansion. The rain pounded on his back, he didn't even have time to put his shoes on. He felt heavier than before. His chest kept tightening, he felt like his heart was about to burst. His demon, a coal black fierce wolf ran beside him. He didn't know where his feet were taking him. He didn't have to think about it.

His instincts drove him towards the direction he needed to go. The soft vanilla scent heightened in the air. He was close. But the scent was slowly mixing with the metallic scent of running blood.

An intruder was never shown mercy in front of the Noire Rose pack. The territory was protected. 'Our pack must feel safe.'

Yet due to this sacred rule, he may lose the only mate that was destined to be his. She... He... Yoongi was soon to find out.

And now that he was standing at the epicentre of the battle, protecting his mate with his body, he could finally know.

He, was covered in a stream of blood. Yoongi's heart ripped apart at the sight. His face was in agony. Snarling at everyone that looked his way. Even as Yoongi's eyes softened there was nothing but anger and hate reflecting back at him. The Alpha held his body close. The surrounding sounds numbed all around him. His world kept spinning.

"STOP!" Yoongi was the Alpha that wielded the level of authority that no other wolf could deny. "GET THE DOCTOR."

His wounded mate was so fragile in his hands. All over his body, he could see the cuts from the battle. An execution he ordered. He didn't know who the intruder was. Yoongi knew if he held him tighter he could break. He ripped strands of his shirt, wrapping it tightly around the wounds to stop the bleeding.

It seemed as though his pack had realised what was happening. Soon the ambulance was here. They tried to help their Alpha carry his mate inside. But Yoongi couldn't find himself to trust anyone else. Right now he could only trust their pack doctor.

"WHERE IS DR KIM?" Yoongi yelled into his phone.

"Sir, he's in the operation room waiting." Was the stuttered reply.

Good. Yoongi held his mate's delicate fingers. He had beautiful honeycomb blonde hair. His eyes were closed from the pain. He began digging his fingers into Yoongi's hand. It was then he realised. Where was his demon? What species was he?

He called another of his men through the radio in his hand. "His demon! Where is it? Bring it to the hospital. It might be wounded as well."

"Sir we've been looking." The Alpha could hear the urgency. "We have sent our demons all over the territory. There isn't a lone wolf demon around."

Yoongi cupped his mates face gently as his own demon whimpered. It was then he found a pair of fiery crimson eyes glare back at him.

"Check the skies." Yoongi ordered. "He's a vampire."

"Yes, Sir."

Yoongi held the beautiful man's hand once again. Vampire's are highly regenerative creatures. But the silver bullets are weakening him. "You're going to be fine, I'm going to protect you."

The pretty vampire scoffed as he swatted Yoongi's hand away. "Don't you dare touch me."

And even when angry, his voice was melodic.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

I'm bad with pack names, if you guys have better suggestions I'll change it 😂

I hope you like it, first chapters are my weakness😭

Much love,

Minty xx