🐺XLIV🐺

Hello 🐺

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"How long are you going to keep me like this?"Jimin's voice quivered. The chains he was bounded to clatter together. The vampire had been restrained all throughout the week with only Yoongi allowed to visit him.

The Alpha held a bouquet of flowers as he sat on the edge of the bed. They were roses. Red wine like the eyes of his mate. Jimin doesn't say anything as he sighed, leaning against the headboard. Yoongi knew he was looking his way but he didn't say anything. Instead his eyes were fixed on the roses, he was clipping off the thorns and slowly adding them to the crystal vase.

"The pack misses you. But I've told them that you're sickly and you need lots of rest." Yoongi's voice was soft. But under all the sweet words was a malignant warning. "The whole mansion is surrounded with flowers. They all want you to get better." Yoongi held Jimin's hand kissing it softly. "So do I. I cannot forgive your promiscuous ways."

"Alpha, please." Jimin begged. "Please give me the Luna ring. After that I'll do anything you want."

"Shhh." Yoongi hushed. "Love between mates are supposed to be unconditional... don't ask for something in return for something that has always been mine."

"He has two months." Jimin pleaded. "I won't go anywhere, even after you give-"

"I'll give you the Luna ring." Yoongi's voice was cold as he murmured against Jimin's knuckles. "Of course a Luna should wear the ring."

"Really?" Jimin's eyes were filled with so much hope. But did he really think Yoongi was the same as before? His hope was going to be shattered mercilessly infront of him. "Next year when I propose to you."

"He's going to run out of time!" Jimin screamed as he pulled his hand away. He tugged on Yoongi's shirt. "I'm begging you, Yoongi please!"

"Then let him run out of time! What does it matter to me?" Yoongi growled, he gripped onto the flowers he was holding onto, their thorns piercing his skin. With his free hand, he cupped Jimin's face gently. "You've always been mine. Before I was born. Before you met him. Before you existed, you were destined to be mine. Everything else doesn't matter, no one can come between us."

"I..." Jimin stuttered. "I can't live without him."

"Is that what he means to you?" Yoongi whispered. "Then what about us? What do I mean to you?"

Jimin's voice was trembling. "I didn't want to hurt you. But I don't want to lose him."

"So you rather lose me than lose him?" Yoongi asked coldly. He feared the answer, but he asked anyway.

"I didn't say that." Jimin pleaded.

"You're the Luna of the pack sweetheart." Yoongi grinned devilishly as he bit back his tears. "I cannot have your heart wavered by anyone else."

"You said if I listened to what you say, you'd give the ring." Jimin's voice broke. "Then... let's get married."

Yoongi's smile fell, how could Jimin be so cruel. How could something as intimate as marriage be used to protect another man? In the end who do you love Jimin?

"Two people marry out of love. Not of hate." Yoongi said slowly. It was unfair, how could Jimin overlook how much Yoongi loved him. "At the moment, there is only hate between us."

Jimin reached forward, he wanted to cup Yoongi's cheek. But the Alpha got up from the bed and turned away from him. "I'll be sleeping in the guest room tonight."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Who do U love? ~ Monsta X

This song makes me think of this story.

IG: xxmintylovexx
Love Minty xxx