🦇XCVII🦇

I have been drowning in deadlines (I still am haha) but I've been dying to update. I hope my beautiful readers love this chapter 💜💚💜💚

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
"You lied to me!" Yoongi aimed his fist at Jungkook's face, where a busted lip began to form. "You never told me the truth. How could you hide this from me? I was beginning to trust you"

What was the truth? Jungkook thought as he allowed Yoongi to throw more punches into his chest. The head butler knew his relationship with the Alpha had improved yet Jungkook's goal hadn't changed. Yoongi's fury was apparent in his words and his actions. Jungkook began to feel numb to the sounds and the only voice he could hear were his own. He had only but one wish and it was an innocent dream one where the person most dear to him lived life without a worry or a vicious nightmare which stalked him all through the night. He was hurt. They all were. This was the magnitude of all their trials both together and individually. Everything, all the chaos was forceful tied together with an unyielding piece of thread. And the light he spent many nights gazing at with hopeful wishes seemed like a fading bliss they could no longer reach out for.

"I promise-" Yoongi cried. " I didn't know. I didn't know anything. Whether it was back then when I hurt you or now as I continue to cause you pain-" He stuttered. "I don't want this anymore- I won't have the Luna seed, Jungkook just take it-"

"Shut up." Jungkook's voice finally found its way past his lips. From his pocket he had the box he was trying to hide. In it contained the secret he didn't want to reveal. The Luna seed had been with him since Taehyung and Hoseok had extracted it from Yoongi's men. He had hidden it in order to give it to Yoongi when it was time. Before Jimin could find out and stop him. "When I made the deal with you I saw your eyes light up, it was in your deepest desire to gain an eternity. I had prepared this gift for you without malicious intentions. I had prepared for this moment for over a thousand years, knowing what I had was borrowed time. Do you know what I had to surrender just so I could return to him?!" The clarity of desperation was evident in his words. "I who entered the world with nothing had left my everything behind. I didn't want him to be alone again. And I thought your love would be enough. Because Yoongi... you're Jimin's beginning and I could never be with him until his end. So I wanted to give you this, but I don't think you deserve it anymore!"

"You're everything to me." Jimin cried as he glanced up at Jungkook with tearful glass eyes. "My world had been dark for far too long. Because of you I was able to smile again, to laugh again and to love again." Jungkook hated the way Jimin reached out to them so weakly, barely gripping onto their trousers. Because for Jimin, Jungkook will offer anything, he would do anything. Even if time was running out, even though he had nothing else to sacrifice. "I love you more than you could ever understand." His master's tears caused a nauseating stir in Jungkook's chest. "I also love Yoongi in the same magnitude. And the thought of losing one of you is ripping me from the inside. I can't survive- no I won't. If I have to bury one of you one more time, there will be nothing left of me. Nothing. Here I am, losing my mind trying to save you both, and you don't even want your life. You always make me choose between the two of you every single day. Are you going to be happy when I lose you both?" Jimin screamed. "Haven't I suffered enough?"

"Jimin just tell me what to do." Jungkook found his own voice echoing Yoongi's. Although anger had consumed them, they were on the same page. An empty page and Jimin had the power to dictate what happened next.

"Stop." Jimin screamed. "The root of the problem was we were all never content with what was given to us. I could have stayed by Yoongi's side as his demon and watched him begin his own family with a normal human. Yet because of that greed, pain was the price. And when I had met Jungkook, and the illness that took you away broke me again, it was my greed that forced you to come back."

Yes, Jungkook had prepared, in a thousand years he had thought hard of all the possible things that could happen. If he were to find a cure. If he couldn't find a cure. If Jimin fell in love again, if he didn't fall in love again. If there was a way no matter the price even if he had to leave, Jungkook had decided with an unwavered heart, he would do it. Yet not a single of those thoughts, of those days of preparation had cultivated him to handle the response to everything he had done.

"I don't want to stay here and wait to find out who I will have to bury next. Whether you die or kill each other, I don't want to know." Jimin's eyes stared firmly towards them. All it took was a single moment and everything felt meaningless because the red in Jimin's glass eyes had darkened. "Goodbye." Was the final word which left his lips. Jungkook never spared a single thought to the idea that Jimin would be the one to walk away until he had vanished into a clouded black mist which took him away from them.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Love Minty xx