🦇XXXIX🦇

Not edited 😅

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

They didn't have time to wait for the following evening to seek advice from Alpha Clove's representative. Jimin was in Agony. He tried to hide it, he always did. But today, Jungkook clearly saw through him. Nothing Hoseok could prescribe could help him. Jimin's demon had fainted from the pain. It was unheard of.

The only source of information they had was the werewolf and vampire couple that settled in the Clan two years ago.

"Butler Jeon." Samantha, the vampire bowed. Vampire's were usually polygamous creatures. Many centred around a harem, others were in open relationships until they settled down for their lovers, while others never settled down. That was the norm. Since life was long, everyone had the freedom to love whoever. Their emotions are easily wavered by many and as a result vampire's could easily love different people simultaneously. But the two here were strictly monogamous, just like all the wolf clans.

"This mark..." Jungkook grounded his teeth. "How can we remove it?"

She reached out to examine the wound that etched into Jimin's skin. It scarred his skin. "It's a bonding mark, one that is placed on the soul, even if you try to remove it, it will appear again. The first year of being marked is the most fragile. They need to be with their mate all the time. Separating them will affect the one that was marked, and would only lead to suffering. This is why forced marking is a great sin for werewolf clans."

"The Alpha himself committed such atrocity. I'll go kill him." Jungkook stood up, he had a few thousand ways to ensure the Alpha was decapitated cleanly or roughly, he would decide on the way.

"But..." Her werewolf lover stood up. "You cannot force mark a non werewolf."

"What is that supposed to mean?" The head butler glared at her. Jimin was biologically unrelated to werewolves. So how was this possible?

"Werewolves can force mark other werewolves because their demons are of the same species, they are able to breed easily. But with non-werewolves, the union wouldn't allow for offsprings. So it it rare for werewolves to have non werewolf mates." Samantha explained. "But mates are able to mark each other no matter the biological structural difference. That is why... I believe that Alpha Min is the Master's fated mate. But... even if the Master was against it, I believe the Master was in his best condition. No one would be able to hurt him. If he didn't want it... he could... he could-" She continued to stutter.

"Spit it out." Jungkook seethed.

Hoseok held Jungkook back. Was this supposed to comfort him? "It means the Master accepted the mark."

Jimin was weak, but he mumbled Jungkook's name, sweetly as he normally did. "Send me back, Jungkook. I need to give him what he wants. We only have two months until it's too late. You understand me right?" Even in this state, how could he care about someone else? Did Jimin not understand his concerns? His heart was being torn at the seams.

The Master usually did whatever he wanted. Even back when Jungkook had developed the terminal stages of his illness. As his servant and the one that had always been by his side, he had to fulfill his role.

"I understand Master, but I'm coming with you."

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Yoongi POV next chapter

Love Minty xx