🦇XCI🦇

Hello ☺️ uni has been hectic! I usually reply to comments from the previous chapter, but I didn't see any this time. I don't know if that's a bug haha awks if it isn't hehe 😅 anyway I missed you all! And I hope you're all doing well!

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Jungkook had a sinking feeling as he watched Yoongi and Jimin elope in the next village where they had begun their new life. If they hadn't been ambitious, perhaps, their love could have been simple. But as Jungkook tried to put himself in Yoongi's position, a part of himself thought... he would do the same.

Yoongi skipped through the forest with Jimin following beside him. He giggled as he looked back at his lover.

To learn what it means to be human was to learn how to treasure someone and fear the possibility of them being taken away. Yoongi feared yet wanted to confirm Jimin's love. Jungkook knew that much.

"Lighten up my beloved." Yoongi smiled softly as he stopped at the centre of the forest clearing. Light had followed the rising sun, filling the sky with light. "Only a few more transmutations. And we can be happy together." Jimin who couldn't distinguish right from wrong followed without a wavering heart. All he knew was Yoongi was his world, his love, and both could never be wrong.

They had used the machine that Yoongi's mother had created, the same one Jungkook had used to repeat history. The string of events looping together, as the mistakes of the past were made once again. And after one transmutation, they began the path of no return.

"Are you still thinking about what that man said about us in the market the other day?" Yoongi frowned as he caressed Jimin's face. "We just ignore him from now on. I won't let him say anything about us anymore." Yoongi was Jimin's sanctuary. A place where he felt safe, no matter the circumstances.

Jungkook wondered if they had asked Jimin what he was feeling at that moment, what would he answer? Was what Yoongi's mother said true? Did Jimin not have a say? Even until this day was Jimin doing what other people wanted. What Yoongi wanted. What Jungkook wanted. Was there really a time where he chose himself first? Perhaps this was just how Jimin loved. Putting others before himself.

"Remember." Yoongi said softly. "No one can separate us..."

The bond Yoongi and Jimin had was one that stitched each part of their souls together. Before Jungkook was even in the picture, traces of Yoongi remained in Jimin's heart. In happiness and sadness, there was always an unknown shadow over Jimin's heart. And today Jungkook finally understood, despite the fact his love for Jimin is pure in all the colours that come with his emotions, Yoongi was already etched all over Jimin's soul. Yes, even as Jungkook looked back into the memories that didn't involve him, he saw the day, the moment and the consequence of a demon becoming its own being.

Jimin nodded slowly, his lips forming a smile as Yoongi hugged him tightly.

A demon was a spiritual being, although their origins are unknown, they are mirror images of their master. To separate an image from reality, was what was needed to free Jimin. And Yoongi was prepared to do anything.

Jungkook could remember the notes that were written in the manual. The first notes left in the manual was from Yoongi's mother to their father. The next set of notes were ones Yoongi wrote. His dream of wanting Jimin to be human was slowly coming true. Yet as Jimin slowly became the human they both wanted him to be... Yoongi was slowly losing his humanity.

Yoongi slowly stepped away from Jimin as he continued to hum a softly malignant tune. The crimson liquid which was fresh on Yoongi's cheek had already stained Jimin's clothes.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Love Minty xx