🐺VIII🐺

Going to change the numbering for the chapters, also I'm super addicted to animal crossing and need to calm down and write more lol.

I hope you like this xxx

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked as he carefully put Yoongi's clothes on. Yoongi found it a little painful to watch, so he got up from the edge of the bed to help Jimin. He was shocked when Jimin looked away slightly flushed.

Cute. "Umm. It's a surprise." Yoongi hummed lightly, picking Jimin up in his arms, leading him to the entrance of the mansion where a car was waiting.

"Aren't you sleepy?" Jimin mumbled as he played with his shirt. Yoongi's clothes were a little oversized and the Alpha liked that his mate smelt more and more like him with each passing day. But he wouldn't dare say that aloud, Jimin may not take that as a good thing.

"I slept while Seokjin was running a check up on you." Yoongi explained as a guard opened the car door for them. "The shopping mall is closed at night, but I've had them open it just for you. I figured you would want to buy a couple of things. And I've been wanting to ask, how was the therapy session?"

"I can't take more than seven steps." Jimin sighed. "I feel like Seokjin is losing patience with me."

"You're going to walk again soon." Yoongi declared. "Seokjin is one of the best doctors in this region. Packs often invite him to check on their Alphas and Lunas, so you're in good hands."

The vampire sat comfortably in the car and Yoongi's demon, Agust jumped in as well, sitting down by Jimin's feet. "Chim." Jimin looked at his shoulder, "You'd rather follow us by flying, right?" Jimin smiled, he stuck his pinkie finger out so that his demon could take blood again before it fluttered out of the window. The vampire smiled softly as he leaned on Yoongi's shoulder. Oh. This was new. Jimin had never made a move to touch Yoongi on his own accord and the smitten wolf wasn't going to complain at all. "Is that alright, Alpha?" Jimin purred softly.

"Yes." Yoongi answered as he rested his hand on Jimin's lap. "Anything you want, my love."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"Yoongi," Jimin hummed softly. "Will the guards be following us closely?"

"Yes, love, they will watch us closely." Yoongi said as he pushed Jimin's wheelchair.

"But," Jimin looked up at Yoongi. "How would we enjoy our date?"

"Date?" Yoongi stuttered. He couldn't believe Jimin was even saying this. This wasn't supposed to be one. Yoongi realised he should have gotten Jimin something. "Yes of course, my love." Yoongi gestured for Namjoon to come closer. "Go surround the parameter. We are going to be fine inside."

"Wait." Jimin said. "Alpha, I didn't mean you should tell them to go away." The vampire reached upwards to gently rub the nape of Yoongi's neck. "I just feel like I want them to have fun too, I'm sure Seokjin would like a present. Please tell them to relax and enjoy the night." The vampire looked up at the celling before he covered his eyes from the light. "The lights in the mall are a little too bright, my Alpha. Could they be dimmed slightly?"

"You heard your Luna and if any of you want anything, tell the sales assistant to bill my account." Yoongi nodded at Namjoon, who gave signals to the guards before they all dispersed into the different shops.

"Good." Jimin smiled fondly. "I really wanted to go there." He pointed at a lingerie shop as the shopping mall lights dimmed. The only lights that could be seen were ones from the shops. "I actually like pretty things." Jimin looked away shyly. "Do you hate that?"

Yoongi didn't even hesitate. "I'll buy anything you want."

The sales assistant bowed as they entered. And Jimin began to point at a couple of pretty panties, there were also black silk robes and cute little pyjamas. Yoongi even found himself adding extras to the basket.

"Would you like to try anything on?" The sales assistant asked.

"Yes please, if that's okay?" Jimin asked Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded with a grin as the sales assistant led them to the largest changing room. Jimin looked at it before glancing around at the other rooms. "It's a little hot tonight. Do you have a room that could let air in?"

"Yes, Luna." The lady smiled. "We have a room at the far end, it has a window, but it's quite small." She led them to a new changing room, using the stool inside to open the high window. "I'll be outside if you need any assistance." She left the basket of items on Jimin's lap before bowing once again and leaving the two alone.

"Would you like any help?" Yoongi asked. It was only when he saw Jimin's completely flushed cheeks when he realised what he had just asked. "I mean, you might find it difficult to..."

The vampire grinned as he tugged Yoongi's shirt. "You just want to peek, don't you?"

"No...I..." The Alpha stuttered.

"Then wait outside, Sir. I'm not going anywhere." Jimin moved his hands to the buttons on his clothes. There was clear playfulness to his tone, and Yoongi couldn't help but become seduced. "You are a gentleman, aren't you, Mr Alpha?"

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Thank you for reading xxx
Minty xxx