🦇XXXVI🦇

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Jungkook began to unbutton Jimin's shirt, he wanted to console his lover, he wanted to console himself. "Before me have you loved... is that why you were reluctant about us before?"

"She..." Jimin mumbled slowly as he embraced Jungkook. "Was innocent to the matters of the world and because of this she was temptation created in human form. Her purity and goodwill allowed her to be the first human that could summon a demon. Elves had fairies, werewolves had wolves, she... she had a vampire. Her demon developed his own consciousness, emotions that came as greed that wasn't linked to her as it should have. And with this greed, a sin that could never be forgiven was committed."

"What was the..."Jungkook started but he was interrupted by a single kiss on his lips.

"When I drink your blood, your memories are what feeds my own consciousness." The vampire's eyes glistened. "You remove the pain that is engraved into me because your memories become my own. If you know of my past then there is no way for me to find an escape."

The human had pulled Jimin's shirt off, pushing him down on the bed. His fingers tracing gently down Jimin's torso. "I do... want to marry someone before I die." He whispered as he laid kisses up Jimin's chest, finding his neck and sucking harshly.

Jimin rolled his head up allowing Jungkook more access, he gripped Jungkook's hips. His hands slipping into the human's trousers. Jimin smiled when Jungkook reacted with a soft gasp. "I will arrange it immediately. We will wed tomorrow."

Jungkook moved to throw his trousers away and quickly returned to straddle Jimin. Only his sheer shirt was covering him now. He leaned down, biting Jimin's lips. It would never cut into the skin but every time Jimin bit him it just felt so good. "Even if I have two years?"

It was beautiful, seeing Jimin's eyes light up with happiness. His eyes transitioned into a lighter shade of red, like a ruby held under the sunlight. Jimin had reached over to the bed stand, he pulled out a black small box and revealed a jewel Jungkook had never seen before. It was a white opal ring. "The trade I made was with the Northern territory of werewolves. They offered me the greatest treasure they had, it is a luna ring. It symbolises eternal love and has healing properties. Will you take this, and stay married to me no matter how short our eternity is?"

Jungkook nodded with tears streaming down his cheeks, his heart felt like it was about to burst with all the emotions he was feeling. "Yes! A hundred times yes! From now on I'll only tell you the truth."

"Life is about living, we should spend the remaining time with happiness." Jimin said as he placed the ring on Jungkook's finger.

It was only pity that allowed them to stay together for as long as they did. Even when Jungkook looked back to this moment, it was only a fragment of the greater trials they had to endure together. Because Yoongi was their greatest trial.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Love Minty xxx