🐺XLII🐺

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Yoongi couldn't find it in him to rest peacefully after he carried his mate home that night. He had made a public announcement that the Luna had been rescued and would be resting for the following weeks. Jimin had pretended to be fragile before and even though he knew the bond had a large effect on his mate, a small part of him feared that Jimin would leave him again if he wasn't careful. His thoughts were clouded. He was conflicted. So instead he watched Jimin rest peacefully. Those soft features slowly returning just by being together.

But what Jimin really needed was blood. Yoongi's blood specifically. The thought brought unbelievable satisfaction. His mate needed him physically but was he needed emotionally? Did Jimin really want him?

Jimin shuffled around cutely on sheets, his hands reached out as if it were seeking warmth. Who was he looking for? Yoongi? Or that vampire?

Right at this point Jimin could only feed from Yoogni, so was this all he was? A necessity? The Alpha ground his teeth together, a feral growl hummed past his lips. Only then did Jimin's eyes look his way. Those hungry crimson gems he first saw, they were only supposed to glance his way.

The devious vampire hadn't got what he wanted and now he was barely intact with reason. Like a beast only craving Yoongi's blood.

The Alpha held the blade of his knife tightly and pulled at the handle, gashing the palm of his hand. The metallic scent filled the room instantly and Jimin's eyes dilated at the sight. His lips quivering.

Jimin would never understand the hurt he caused Yoongi. It wasn't betrayal, but the fact that Yoongi couldn't trust Jimin hurt him more.

So did waa was necessary and chained his mate to their bed. Jimin's eyes fell on his wrist, there silver chains that were smelted from the bullets that pierced his skin the day they met. The long chains allowed him to move around the bed but he couldn't escape it.

"Are you hungry my love?" Yoongi mused. He held his hand up and allowed the blood to trickle onto the edge of the bed, far from Jimin's reach. "You see you've put me in a very angry mood. Quite naughty my love and on the night of your coronation." The Alpha's eyes glowed amber, the fire burning in his chest. A feeling he couldn't explain. It hurt him. "But if you answer my questions  truthfully, then perhaps I can be more forgiving." Yoongi smirked, he threw the knife up in the air, catching it with the handle before throwing it up again. "What do you need the ring for?"

Jimin's initial response was silence. So Yoongi had to make him understand the situation he was in. The Alpha leaned over Jimin's body, he allowed a drop of blood to rest on the tip of his own tongue before he kissed Jimin. Even the soft moans the vampire let out felt surreal. Like he was almost going to believe him again and again like a fool. Jimin's lips were usually sweet, even sweeter because of the sheer taste of metallic blood. The vampire whimpered, he wanted more. And this information pleased Yoongi.

"Don't make me say it again, answer me."

Jimin's lips were trembling. "Elixir." He whined, earning him another drop of blood. "To cure a vampire." His mate held such a beautiful expression flushed cheeks and watering round eyes. His bottom lip between his teeth.

"Does tasting my blood arouse you?" Yoongi grinned ecstatic. "But did you really think, you could have it anytime you want? After everything that happened, shouldn't you know your place? You're my prisoner my sweet Luna. Wasn't that what you wanted when you came here originally? If I remember correctly... you wanted to be locked up. Now you are, locked up in a room where I can monitor you. Are you happy now?" He chuckled sadistically.

Yoongi was good to Jimin. He was good to his mate, but to anger him, was a territory that no one dared to cross. So here Jimin was, suffering all the consequences.

"Yoongi... I had no choice."

"Well neither do I. You're going to answer all my questions."

"I can't-"

"Then you're going to make the following days very difficult for yourself."

"Yoongi please-"

"Alpha." Yoongi corrected. "Your Alpha. And as your Alpha I do not appreciate the foreign scent that surrounds you... we must get rid of it."

"Alpha..." Jimin's voice quivered.

Yoongi smirked. He would claim Jimin over and over again until he returned to his senses. The Alpha began to unbutton Jimin's shirt. Wearing his clothes didn't seem to rid the scent. Even without looking, he already knew the look on his mate's face, he knew Jimin from his every hitched breath. At least he thought he did. "Why do you look so surprise my love?" Yoongi hummed along Jimin's neck where he was sensitive the most, he could feel Jimin's teeth graze his neck. But he could also tell the vampire was fighting himself. "This mark... the one you let me place on you. Does it really account for nothing?" Jimin had always been his weakness. His voice was little softer, he regretted showing this side even if it was for a moment.

"I love you... that wasn't a lie." Jimin reached out for a Yoongi's face.

"Save it." How could Jimin say it after all the betrayal? He was brave. He was cruel. He would be the end of Yoongi. The Alpha knew it.

"I'm sorry." Jimin's voice trembled.

Yoongi snarled as he licked Jimin's mark, sending a sensational pleasure all over his mate's body. It was electrifying. "Yes, I'll show you how sorry you could be."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Love Minty xxx