🐺XLIX🐺

Thank you for the feedback on the pace of the story, it really helped me a lot with planning the next few chapters ☺️☺️

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"Where are we going my love?" Jimin asked softly, a silk ribbon was wrapped over his eyes, with Yoongi guiding him as they walk through the forest together. "I hear owls and the wind. Is this a guessing game?"

"Are you a child?" Yoongi chuckled lightly, even though he wasn't in the right mood to feign happiness.

"Do only children play these games?" Jimin questioned as he searched for Yoongi's hand to hold tightly. "Did you play this game when you were younger?"

"Yes," Yoongi admitted. "Many of the pups liked to play this game. My parents used to host playdates every weekend, and we would play in the gardens while the parents had their own garden party." He paused after a while. "What was your childhood like?"

"I always had this form, I'm very unsure what I should consider as my childhood." Jimin sighed. "But if you're talking about the beginning of my life, all I remember was snow."

"Snow?" Yoongi repeated.

"Yes," Jimin nodded. "Darkness and the cold biting my skin, I must have been in an unknown void for many centuries until I was brought here."

"Someone brought you here?" Yoongi asked. Weren't vampires bred from biting humans, how could Jimin be brought to this world. Was he here before there were people?

"Yes." Jimin smiled. "There was a burst of light as someone called my name, and then I was filled with warmth."

Before he could respond, the voice he had been dreading was heard. A foreign being calling the name of the man he loved so dearly as if it were his own, perhaps it was. He was his. Never Yoongi's "Jimin." He called again. The Alpha could see him clearly this time, dressed in a formal suit, like a butler of a mansion would wear. The last time they met, all Yoongi could focus on was Jimin so he didn't really have a chance to look, to really see who he had been competing with all this time.

"Beloved." The tone of happiness was apparent in Jimin's voice as he ran to the owner of the voice. But he was pulled back because of the translucent chain. Yoongi felt the tug painfully around his wrist. Jimin was right. Doing this was only prolonging the pain. As he watched Jungkook hold Jimin's waist, cupping his cheek softly, Yoongi felt himself drown in the pain he had gathered. Between him and Jimin there were only heated instincts?

Werewolves were more human than wolves. Wolves were nocturnal while humans were diurnal. So, maybe if his ancestors hadn't imitated humans more, he would have at least one similar trait to Jimin. Werewolves' lives were already so short, even if Yoongi was healthy all throughout his life, could he make it to his eighties? He was almost in his thirties, even if he spent fifty years with Jimin, it could never compare to a thousand years he loved someone else. The way Jimin knew it was him from a familiar scent alone. The touches he had given this vampire over the centuries could never be compared with theirs which was hesitant and new. They tighty embrace like their bodies had been moulded together perfectly. All Yoongi really had over Jimin was a mark that could have been placed by anyone who happened to be his mate. He couldn't see the glimmer in Jimin's eyes but he knew it was there. Would he ever look at him like this? Really looking into his eyes and finding nothing but home.

He saw the blade coming, the moonlight reflecting off its sharp edge. The knife in Jungkook's hand was less than a meter away, even then he could have moved away. But at that moment, he decided it was best if he surrendered first. Someone had to. His heart was racing as if a bomb was ready to explode. The weapon plunged straight into his chest and even then he felt no pain.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Jungkook's POV next ☺️

Even with love there are greener pastures

Love Minty xxx