🐺LXIV🐺

Hello ☺️

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

The kitchen lights were still on that evening and because of this Yoongi knew where to find Jungkook. It wasn't like he needed to see the vampire but a part of him couldn't avoid asking for information from the person who knew his mate the most. "Busy?" Yoongi cleared his throat as he stood from the door. Jungkook turned from the counter, he was shirtless under his apron. And on his skin, Yoongi could see no marks. A part of him was relieved that Jimin hadn't placed something on someone else, not that it was even possible between vampires. "Put a shirt on." Yoongi scold as he approached him.

"You know the Master, never had anything against me dressed like this." His wine-red eyes glimmered as he pushed the bowl he was stirring to the side. "In fact, he prefered it when I wasn't dressed at all. What do you want Alpha Min?"

"Want?" Yoongi repeated bewildered.

"Well, you didn't come here for a nice fuck. Did you?" Jungkook laughed hysterically when he saw Yoongi's horrified expression. "Something you want to ask Mr Alpha?"

Yoongi realised he should get to the point, extending this conversation with a psychopath was unnecessary. "Do you know about the person Jimin had... loved before you?"

The vampire howled with laughter and to say that Yoongi was only irritated with the remark was an understatement. He was furious but his pride allowed him to feel this way.

"What are we going to do with your insecurity?" Jungkook smiled. "The person you are talking about..." He paused, a grin itching his lips as he seemed to realise something. And for the most important question, Yoongi must answer. "What's in it for me?"

"Are you begging for the Luna stone?" Yoongi asked.

"I do recall you stating you would die before that was surrendered to me." Jungkook hummed. "At least that's what your eyes were telling me. I want something a little simpler than that."

"No." Yoongi answered.

"Then I have no business with you Mr Alpha." Jungkook shrugged. He gestured over all the vegetables and meat dishes he was preparing. "As you can see I have to prepare food for the following day. So if you would kindly excuse me."

"I'll listen before I agree." Yoongi said finally.

The vampire grinned, Yoongi didn't like the smugness. Was it ever a good idea to make deals with the devil? "The Master has two other butlers, who assist me. Cooking every day is tiring and the mortal maids and butlers you have at the estate are inadequate to serve to the Master's taste. They are Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok." He reached from his apron pocket and pulled out two photos. "Allow them to enter the territory and stay in the estate. I only have a little under two months left Alpha Min, can't you show a little sympathy."  

"Fine." Yoongi conceeded.

"Words are such lovely things." Jungkook smiled. "And as much as I would love to believe them, I don't." He took Yoongi's phone from his pocket and waved it around. "Call the military. Inform them and perhaps I could sing a tune to your liking."

Yoongi grabbed his phone, dialing the number and passing his order directly to Namjoon. After hanging up he brushed his hair back. When had his curiosity lost control? "Just so you know I agreed for Jimin." 

"She was human." Jungkook interrupted. She. Was the first thing that shocked Yoongi. Between him and Jungkook who were male, Yoongi had never thought Jimin's first love was a female.

"That's all you know?" Yoongi grounded his teeth finally. He had agreed to Jungkook's terms, how could he only provide him with this much information?

"That's all I know about her. But." Jungkook tone had darkened. He was no longer in a cheery mood as earlier. "I know she had something to do with a sin Jimin committed."

"Sin?" Yoongi repeated.

"Have you ever wondered how Jimin survived all the bullets that were shot at him the day you first met?" Jungkook quickly pulled Yoongi's gun from its holster and placed it on the table. "If you shot me right now with the same gun your guards shot him. Even three bullets are enough to kill me. But the Master had seven bullets in his body."

"What has this got to do with his sin?"

"He is unable to die," Jungkook explained. Only then had Yoongi realised what Jimin meant when he asked him to only save one person between him and Jungkook. He would save Yoongi but only if he could die with Jungkook. And since he cannot die, it meant he chose no one. "Before your death how many times do you think he has witnessed someone he loved die. I've seen how it shattered him. I've seen how repeatedly broken he became. Do you understand why I don't approve of you? You always talk about yourself! The pain you go through. How Jimin had been hurting you. Have you ever considered everything he had been through?" He snapped.

"I didn't know." Yoongi mumbled defeatedly. He was just in love, just like anyone else that managed to cross their mate in this world. He loved Jimin, and even that love was a poison that began to spread.

"Jimin had never told me what sin he committed. It was always something he wanted to carry alone. To forget, to run away from." It was the first time he saw tears fall from Jungkook's eyes. At this moment, he was at least on the same page as his rival. "Sometimes I wonder, what kind of sin made him deserve to suffer this much? And if fate could help end it. So I can't die until I free him at least."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

First week of the New Year ^_^ It's exam month for me so I may not update as much as I did during the holidays. We shall see 💕💕 Thank you for reading 😌

Love Minty xx