🐺LXXXIII🐺

Hello my lovelies ^_^ I hope you're having a wonderful day 💕💕☺️

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"Here have some cake," Jungkook mumbled after he had taken the wires off Yoongi's body. "Your body is really weak at the moment. You need to have something sugary before I turn you."

Yoongi chuckled weakly as he reached out for the cake Jungkook had kept in his bag, he slowly began to eat. His senses were numb, he couldn't taste the sweetness he recalled from the first slice he had. "What is this? The last supper."

"Trust me you need it. Many of those who I turned into a vampire were dizzy afterward. We don't know how many lifetimes you had so we don't know the magnitude of all those memories you have. They will overwhelm you instantly because vampires store memories and transfer memories through their blood."

"Was there a memory you hated?" Yoongi asked suddenly. Jungkook had lived a long life it was probably filled with happiness. So Yoongi wanted to know if there was ever a time where he had ever hated the world. Perhaps he wanted to know as well if life improved the longer you lived for. Or if regret was something that weighed heavier with time.

"Hmm..." Jungkook looked up as if to think, then he hopped up on the medical bed to sit next to Yoongi, swinging his legs. "There is a memory I fear the most, one that doesn't belong to me."

"Jimin's memory?" Yoongi asked. He knew because he could sense it too. Behind Jimin's smile was suffering that had remained after a long period of time.

The butler nodded. "Since no one feeds on Jimin, no one knows about his memories of the past. It was like an unspoken law between us. The memories that cut him deeply were a burden he wanted to carry all on his own. But even after all his attempts at carrying it all by himself, I could tell by the way he suddenly went silent. Even in our happiest times, there is something malignant in his past that keeps him awake no matter how much time has passed."

"Someone that Jimin loved before us," Yoongi whispered. He recalled a conversation they had previously. And he understood why Jungkook found it hard to approach this matter. It wasn't because it was set so far in the past but because it was a private matter one that Jimin needed to freely want to talk about. It dawned on the Alpha that there was a part of Jimin that was unknown to the both of them.

Jungkook grounded his teeth angrily as he clenched his fist. "Someone that hurts Jimin-"

"Should never be forgiven." Yoongi continued.

"Right." The vampire smiled in agreement. Yoongi realised it wasn't so easy for them to get to this point, a mutual understanding, a bond beyond being civil yet preciously second to the one they had with Jimin. "Are you ready?" He asked softly as his lips hovered over Yoongi's neck. "It's irreversible." He cautiously reminded him one last time.

"It's too late to feel remorse," Yoongi whispered. The pain that followed was far more intense than he had anticipated, his chest felt like it was shriveling up like someone was clutching tightly onto his heart. His voice trapped in his throat. Every moment had a starting point and it was on that day, the first real day Yoongi had met him. The forbidden box opening to reveal a thread of memory that had been tangled over time but had never broken. The truth came to light because, within the threads of the past, the Alpha slowly recalled the reason why Jimin was his soulmate.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Sksks I'm super excited ^_^

I really want to do Q&A for this book but answer all your questions at the end of the story, so I may randomly post a Q&A chapter so you can ask your questions...

Also I'm unbelievably excited for the Yoonmin back story so I really hope you guys will enjoy it too ^_^

All the Love,

Minty xxx