🐺CI🐺

I found this chapter difficult to write hhh I was also moving back home from uni so I couldn't update 😭
I hope you like it ☺️

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"Impossible!" She shrieked. "When that monster killed my children, he destroyed their souls as well, so matter how much time had passed they would never reincarnate."

"I always wondered why Jimin always tried to do good deeds." Jungkook coughed as more blood spluttered from his lips. "He wanted to collect them for a single favour from a deity and his wish was to allow Yoongi one more chance."

Yoongi's eyes widened. All this time, all these years there wasn't a moment Jimin had forgotten him. It may have been Yoongi who had first called Jimin into this world but now his love was the reason he could begin redeeming himself on Earth.

"All the villagers in the towns... they didn't die because of Jimin!" Yoongi declared. Now it was his turn to set things right. "Renouncing my demon was turning me into something worse. A demon without morality, someone who was indifferent to pain and suffering. When the moon was high in the night sky, I would become someone I couldn't recognise. I killed Aera. And in order to save me from me... Jimin had to kill me. I was the sinner." As the words left his lips he had realised he had come to terms with what he had done. And although he couldn't be forgiven, he could at least acknowledge it. "If you wanted to punish someone, it shouldn't be Jimin."

"You're lying." She looked away, the light that surrounded her was slowly fading as she took a form Yoongi was more familiar with. "Demons who take the human form cannot be trusted. Just like-"

"Father didn't leave- he sacrificed himself." Yoongi shouted, hoping the winds could carry his words. "Because if he were to become human, he would watch you lose yourself. Because demons aren't allowed to have their own conscience. And because he loved you, he loved us. Jimin had to do the same. He had to stop me because-" Yoongi felt Jungkook's arms tighten around him. Yes he wasn't alone. Jimin had been there and when he wasn't, he sent someone else. "He loved us. He wasn't supposed to but he did. So I won't forgive you for cursing him."

"Even though it wasn't his crime, he blamed himself." Jungkook added. "He's he most loving person I know."

"Aera loved him too." Yoongi's mother spoke slowly. "I'd see her eyes follow him as Jimin's eyes followed you Yoonie." She breathed sharply, closing her eyes as she accepted the truth. "Yet you never allowed her to convey her feelings. This man, who you barely know loves him too... taking him away wouldn't that be what you would want? A contract is a contract-"

A contract was a permanent agreement. One where two parties are able to agree on a few conditions. Whether the conditions were life threatening or not, it didn't matter. It didn't matter what was being wagered. It could be a life it could be a soul. If only that was sufficient enough to have everything you wanted, anyone would hand over their soul. Because when it came down to it, when it really came to someone you really loved...

In which love is by no means a mere emotion, but one that cannot fade given the test of time, one where you'd wonder where it even began. Yoongi knew without hesitation he would sacrifice every being of himself for Jimin, even the parts that were already vulnerable. And that was what fated mates would do. Because in a previous life where they had no recollection, they had loved each other without hesitation, without pretense. And so a simple mark was able to solidify this contract. A contract where one's soul and life belonged to the other.

Somewhere in the conditions of this contact was an exchange of memories of the past. Yoongi understood this now. Jimin didn't want to mark him because it would form the contract and the memories of the past would be remembered. Jimin wanted to keep it all to himself, the joy and the sorrow. But this time it was different, there was no secrets between Yoongi and Jungkook. The Alpha looked up into his mother's eyes. "You can't take him, because he is all I have left." And before he could process what he was doing, Yoongi had bitten the nape of Jungkook's neck.

"Yoongi no!" Jungkook screamed as he tried to push the Alpha away. Because he knew what his meant. They both did. But he couldn't. They were already twenty feet away from the edge of the cliff by now and over a mile above the ground.

All of Jimin's life was spent saving others. Now that he wasn't here. It was their turn to be there for each other. Yoongi knew the only memory he had of Jimin lived in Jungkook. And if he had lost him then he would have lost Jimin again. And Yoongi knew, they didn't want to be alone anymore. "If he goes. We both go."

They felt the wind currents around them change as the ground came closer to view. In a moment Yoongi caught Jungkook's eyes. Red like sweet wine. They were watering and Yoongi was unable to decipher which of them was really crying. Their hand was tightly locked together. Yoongi reached for the elixir from his pocket and took it in his mouth, throwing the bottle away swiftly. All this time, there was always only one answer.

Yoongi placed his free hand on Jungkook's neck and brought him closer and before they could hesitate, their lips were already pressed together.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

I missed you all! 💕💕

Love Minty xx