🦇XXXI🦇

Jikook story from the past

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

1000 years ago.

Leukemia. Jungkook had a few weeks until Jimin's ship returned to let that sink in. He found he was unprepared as Jimin's ship docked at the port. The human found he couldn't move. Whenever Jimin had to take voyage, Jungkook had always been with him. Maybe now that he was running out of time, he realised he should have gone with Jimin.

But the worse case was still to come. Until now, he didn't know what to do. Jimin was a strong vampire but he was emotionally fragile. It hadn't been five years since the last butler passed away. How could Jungkook get sick like this?

Jungkook always felt like his life was unbalanced, how could he collect so much misfortune? He wanted to spend as much time as he could with Jimin. That was the vow he made. Why was everything he had worked for stolen away from him? It wasn't fair.

Jungkook wanted to yell. He wanted to look up into the sky and scream. 'It's not fair. I love him so much. Why does he need to be alone? How many deeds does he have to do to make up for a crime that was many years ago?'

But he had to bite his tears away he had to pull a smile since Jimin was finally in sight. Jimin had jumped down from the ship, swinging towards him with rope and a bright smile. "My love!" He called out. The vampire swung right into arms and the human caught him, holding him tightly. "I missed you so much." Jimin giggled. "I bought a faster ship so I could come to you sooner." He frowned slightly. "Next time I have to take a trip you have to come with me." He insisted. "You're not allowed to stay behind anymore."

"Yes, Master." Jungkook smiled softly as he pulled Jimin close for a kiss. From now on, each touch had to be savoured, whether it was kissing, sex or caressing his face, Jungkook wanted to hold Jimin so that at the end of the line, he would have no regrets.

Jimin giggled, grabbing a fist of Jungkook's silk shirt. "It seemed you understand now what I want to do." He whispered the sin with such an angelic voice. "We are going straight to our chambers, you must tell all the servants not to disturb us for the following nights unless it's to bring you food. I've been deprived of your sweet blood for a month, how should I expect you to make it up to me?"

"I am yours Master." Jungkook, looked towards the side, his neck was in full display and it aroused him to see the way Jimin's eyes glimmered at the sight. "If I am not yours, then I'm nothing."

The vampire was thrilled with the response. He took Jungkook's hand and pulled him towards the carriage that would lead them home. "To the estate." Jimin called out as he settled down in the carriage, pulling the curtains shut. He pulled Jungkook towards him. Their lips hot against each other. The human could feel Jimin's fangs pressing onto his bottom lip. A low groan escaped his mouth. He rolled his hips and he could feel the bulge harden in Jimin's pants.

They were desperately stripping away their clothes between kisses. Jimin was a drug, far worse than opium. Everything about him was built on the foundation of seduction. Love and lust. Heated attraction. He made Jungkook feel more alive.

It was greed and the effects of withdrawal. The taste of Jimin's lips were so sweet. The vampire's body warmed by Jungkook's touch. "You miss me...?" Jimin moaned as he gripped onto Jungkook's hair, pulling his head back.

"So much..." Jungkook could almost feel the tears coming. He hadn't cried. He wanted to be strong. "From now on where you go... I'll go." He didn't have the heart to tell Jimin what had happened after all.

"You're a fool." Jimin laughed he was always fond of Jungkook's bluntness. "You make me want to capture all of you, keep you close and hidden in the shadows for eternity."

"Master have you always been this greedy?" Jungkook jested. The vampire responded by biting into the human's neck.

"You have taught me greed."

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Love Minty xx