🦇XCII🦇

Hello! ☺️

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

"Look my love." Yoongi smiled as he led Jimin towards the nearest fruit stall of the market. "These red apples have such a beautiful glow. They remind me so much of your beautiful eyes."

Jungkook saw how Yoongi had taught Jimin right from wrong. In the same way, Jimin had led Jungkook with a kind heart, teaching him how to conduct himself, and be a man with kind morals. But Jungkook's soul wasn't as pure as Jimin's, even though he could understand Yoongi's love, he had a merciless anger brewing up within himself.

The demon gestured towards the apples raising three fingers. Even though, Jimin had gone under many transmutations, his ability to speak like a human was yet to manifest. "Please buy more fruit from my stall. I promise to give you a good deal." The farmer wore a worried expression. "People seem to be leaving this village. I have no customers like before. Please."

Yoongi gasped as he nodded, quickly pointing out more fruit for Jimin to buy and place into his basket. "I have noticed there seem to be many people leaving this village, do you know why this is?" He asked slowly.

The farmer gladly accepted the coins Jimin had handed him. "I heard there was a wild beast traveling between the nearby villages. Families slaughtered and everyone is so afraid. Even I plan to take my family far away from here. You two seem like a sweet young couple. You should leave as well before it's too late."

"That's horrible." Yoongi sobbed as he held onto Jimin for support. "Jimin, we need to leave the village as well... move to somewhere new." He grabbed his lover's hand and ran towards their home. The human scurried around their small thatched cottage, collecting their prized possessions and stuffing them in a leather bag. He froze when he realised Jimin hadn't moved from his position. "My love, please pack your bags, we must leave. The sun is about to set. It would be too dangerous to travel at night."

Several villages had surrounded the one they lived in. And within a month, a thousand lives had been taken. The beast did not discriminate. Children, women, men, or the elderly. It didn't matter if you were sick or healthy. Kind or vile. The beast never chose their prey, if you were in their way, then you would pay for it. They only took one path, a path that left lifeless bodies and blood which collected, soon forming a stream. A beast who would look into the trembling fearful eyes of their victim as they stole away their last breath. A beast who was overcome by the demons that resided in their mind as soon as the sun had disappeared from the sky.

Jungkook could see clearly the light slowly leave the room, the moon soaring high above the misty clouds. Jimin was slowly able to understand what was right without Yoongi's help. And although the voice was weak, he should have listened to it. This was the Master's greatest sin. And even after one thousand years he couldn't repay. He who stood by the beast and just watched was also a sinner.

An eerie scream left Yoongi's lips as he held his head. He stumbled, his wails slowly turning into muffled whimpers. After a few moments, he had straightened up. He threw the bag he was holding to the side and as he looked up Jungkook could see his eyes darken to black. Yoongi laughed like a maniac, no he was worse. He licked his lips as he danced around the room, humming his demonic prayers. "Oh, Jimin." Yoongi called sweetly. "We need to pay someone a visit. Oh but we should bring gifts, it would be impolite otherwise." He sang as he skipped to the other side of the room, where the dagger was kept. As he held it out over the candle, it was apparent, the blood from the night before had dried up along the blade.

Yoongi's only goal was to give Jimin his freedom. Yet in doing so, he had given up on his own. A Master without the bond of their demon resulted in dwindling sanity. And even though he was clearly the Yoongi that Jungkook couldn't recognise, Jimin had followed him without hesitation. But today was different. The demon held onto his human to stop him from leaving. This was Jimin's first-ever attempt to go against his Master's wishes. He finally understood the specific part of Yoongi who he loved. And this part of Yoongi would hate to find out he was the cause of other people's suffering. If Jimin could talk. What would he have said at this moment?

"Don't you see, everyone has been out to hurt us all our life. In order for us to live peacefully, we have to get rid of everyone that could hurt us. If you're not with me. Then you're against me." Yoongi yelled as he pushed Jimin away, running away from the collection of straw they called home.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

I... *cough* don't know if I wrote this well haha.
If there is confusion. Yoongi is a different person at night.

I hope you have a lovely day!

Love Minty xxx