🦇LVI🦇

Hello ☺️

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

The following morning, Yoongi had allowed Jimin to continue training the military. Perhaps it was to see what Jimin was capable of. But of course, only Jungkook ever knew of the full extent of Jimin's strength. There were many cases when other vampires had gone rouge, mercilessly killing left and right. Before Jungkook could reach the scene, Jimin had their heads burning on a stake before they could kill more.

The military had improved exponentially since Jimin took over training. They were finally able to complete two thirds of the menu Jimin set out for them. And as per usual, at the end of the training, Jimin declared he would grant a wish for anyone that would beat him in a fight. The purpose of this training was to condition them to fight someone stronger and faster than them because no one could really beat him.

And usually, many would volunteer. Since even lasting a minute in the arena could teach them so much. But today, the arena was silent. It was probably because the Alpha was watching. No one dared to move.

Only Jungkook dared to. He took his tailor coat off as well as his shirt. He brushed hair back as he glanced towards Jimin. It was the Master who taught him the arts of seduction, merely by existing beside him. And he knew what to do to turn the cogs in Jimin's heart. "I'll spar with the Luna today."

In the past when they trained together, they would surrender to their lust. Heated hot sex where ever they wanted for hours because Jimin couldn't stand the tension. Jimin loved affection. He loved lengthy kisses that felt like your breath was being stripped away from his lungs. He liked it rough as if he was being broken apart, so that later when Jungkook would ever graze his skin with his fingers, he would feel far more sensitive. So if Jungkook could ask for a wish like that, what would the Alpha do? He grinned shamelessly. Jungkook could feel the Alpha's gaze burning a hole on his face. It was anger, sharper than rage. Yes. Between Jimin and Jungkook, when fighting seriously, who would prevail?

Jimin readied himself. The gaze they gave each other had been built by the tension of all the events in the last month. It had been awhile since they really touched. The tension was too sweet to ignore and even more intoxicating to acknowledge.
"What are you doing?" Jimin hissed.

Jungkook smiled. Words didn't need to be exchanged because Jimin knew exactly why he was doing this. The first move was Jimin, he raised his leg for a kick. Jungkook immediately dodged it, instead he caught Jimin's wrist, spinning him towards his chest. Where his lips brushed his cheeks. Jimin elbows him and tried to step out of the hold. But Jungkook tripped Jimin up, pinning him to the ground, holding him in place. Jungkook grinned. Jimin's attention was un able to waver unless Jungkook led his attention elsewhere. He was always built to protect who he loved. So when fighting, he had eventually always lost to Jungkook. Like a favourite jewel that cannot be compared to a new precious one. Jimin doesn't have the resolve to hurt him.

Jungkook's grip was on Jimin's waist, his sweet spot. The Master gasped before he could control it. How could he? When Jungkook knew all his sweet spots. Jungkook gazed into those crimson jewels, his fire in the coldest winter, burning all throughout his body from the contact. His hands glided up Jimin's side. And Jungkook was sure the Alpha had a clear view of the places he had touch countless of times. Jimin's cheeks were flushed, he was lost in the moment. A moment Jungkook was willing to share with another. He was curious, what would the Alpha look like in this moment? Anger, jealousy? Even as Jungkook's eyes were already on Jimin's lips, curiosity enticed him completely.

Jungkook glanced towards where the Alpha sat, but before he could he was met with a heavy punch.
"Do not cross the line." Yoongi growled.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Oof well I wonder what happens next

Love Minty xx