🐺CVII🐺

I was supposed to update sooner but I had work and eventually got covid. But I'm recovering now so don't worry. Anyway I missed you all!

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Twins. Yoongi remembered his twin vividly, he remembered Aera's deep smiling eyes. Her laughter and the way those eyes looked lovingly at Jimin. The Alpha remembered the jealousy that was forming in the pit of his stomach. A devil painting his heart with emeralds and with each stroke was an anger spiraling out of control.

She didn't mean to love him, Yoongi knew that. But he also knew Jimin wasn't a hard person to love. He could make you fall in love with a single gaze. His eyes were soft despite displaying the deepest shade of red Yoongi loved. For the first time in a long time, Yoongi awoke from the dream of the night the moon was high in the sky and the piercing screams of Aera's rang continuously in his ears. He was covered in sweat and the person who had soothed him during the last few years was not beside him when he woke up.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi called as he shuffled out of the sheets. And when there wasn't a response, something within him sank a little. The Alpha ran out of the room, they were supposed to be taking a holiday together. And there was an unspoken promise between them, one where no matter what, at least they would stay for each other. "Jungkook, I swear if you-" He couldn't realise the desperation in his voice. He had long over looked the reliance he had on Jungkook's existence.

The scent of apples were followed with Jungkook pulling Yoongi towards him. And Yoongi felt his body relax as he held Jungkook tightly. A hand on his mouth as he whispered. "I missed you too Alpha." He chuckled but he glanced towards the door to the twin's room, where there was a slight opening. "Listen." They had taken the boys in the inn with them, there was no luck in finding their parents so they had to let the children rest before they tried once again.

"I miss papa, do you think he's okay?" Siwoo tried to whisper but was unaware that he could be heard. He was playing with straw dolls and it seemed as though Haneul had helped him make them.

The older brother nodded. "Papa is the strongest person we know. We only led him off our trail so we can give him his present."

Siwoo nodded slowly. "Are you sure this is the best present for papa?" He asked curiously. "He loves the roses we get him every year."

Haneul sighed. "Don't you see every time we give papa roses he cries, that means he doesn't like them."

"That's not true. Papa says they are happy tears." Siwoo sounded like he was ready to burst into tears himself. "I don't want papa to be sad, I will cry if he's sad."

"You cry with anything." Haneul said as he handed his brother another straw doll. There were now four dolls. Two small ones and two big ones.

"No I don't, I'm a big boy. I'm a big boy like hyung. I'm almost five so I'm a big boy." Siwoo sniffled. He looked at the dolls in his hands. "Aren't we missing one?" He noted.

"How can we have two other big papas...?" Haneul stopped and in that moment Yoongi realised what had caused Jungkook to become so excited. Yet at the back of his mind Yoongi didn't want to bring his hopes up. He couldn't, because he knew what happened when he did. "Papa said Agust was papa's demon. But when we followed Agust, he brought us to two people. I think one of them is our big papa. If we take both of them to papa, we can know who our real big papa is."

"But..." Siwoo stuttered. "One of the Mister looks like you."

"Yes." Haneul nodded slowly, "And the other looks just like you."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Every time I wonder how this story will end. And I wanted to promise a happy ending. But I worry even then it will not be the ending everyone wanted.

Thank you all for reading, three more chapters to go

Love Minty xx