🐺LXXXII🐺

hello ☺️☺️

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"You need to offer the Master your blood." Jungkook smiled even though his voice was shaking. The thing he wanted, Yoongi knew he was able to grant it so easily. "You need to make sure the Master has enough-"

"You." Yoongi mumbled as he looked away shyly, before looking into Jimin's beautiful eyes. "You can offer your blood first... I give permission." Suddenly, the Alpha felt the butler's arms wrap around him. Happiness came so cheaply as he mumbled contently. "Thank you."

Acceptance was the starting point of a domino effect that led to where they were today. The Alpha had never imagined he would be at this point. Something that was previously tolerated was now something he could accept with fuller understanding. The new pretense where the person he loved owns a large heart so despite being filled with two people, the place he had was not small. 

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Upon entering the ballroom later that morning, Yoongi had discovered it had been decorated with flowers by Hoseok and Taehyung. A melody had been playing as Jungkook led Jimin to his first dance. Yoongi smiled, as he glanced at the cake they had made that morning. Three slices had already been taken out from it but there was still enough to save for later. The first thing he and Jungkook had done for Jimin. Even this memory would be greatly treasured one day.

"Alpha." Taehyung called as he approached Yoongi with Hoseok closely behind him. The Alpha could sense a slight hostility from Taehyung especially. He didn't know if it was because the vampire was playing favourites or he just had his guard up. After all, to him, Yoongi was nothing but a stranger. His eyes were fixed on Jimin this was how things were supposed to be. Only a smile was fit on his plump lips, only laughter should be heard, and his eyes should only reflect a sense of peace. This was how the Alpha visioned his Luna to be. In unconditional happiness.

"Yes Butler Kim." Yoongi turned to finally face him.

"Tae." Hoseok mumbled softly. "Please don't cause a scene today of all days."

"No, I just need to ask the Alpha a question." Taehyung grounded his teeth, there was fury that Yoongi couldn't quite understand. Not until the following words were said. "I want you to know that Butler Jeon is special to the Master. Their relationship isn't like the one the Master has with Hoseok and me. When Jimin needed saving from all the people that hurt him the most Jungkook was there. So despite their bond... do you think you can replace Jungkook? "

Yoongi had discovered his answer long before today had dawned. "Replacing means I cannot stand as a different person next to the person I love. You're implying that the only position I can take is equivalent to someone who is already there. But that is not the case." The Alpha's glance returned fondly to where Jimin stood. "I'm not going to replace him. Because he and I will both stand beside Jimin because two pillars are stronger than one. I will strengthen what is already there so that one day we could be on equal terms."

"Jimin!" Jungkook shouted. The Alpha realised his mate had fainted suddenly, his body limp against the butler and unconscious. The Alpha quickly ran up to them, he had carried Jimin in his arms as he faced the door, prepared to travel to the nearest hospital.

"Call Doctor Kim." The Alpha ordered. "Have a car ready now."

"Wait." Jungkook called. "The effects of the transmutation is affecting Jimin. Your bond with your demon is weakening so naturally Jimin's feeling easily fatigued. It's better for him if we finish the transmutation so your demon can return to you."

Yoongi sighed deeply. He handed his precious mate to Taehyung who carried him in his arms. "Bring him to the hospital. There is something I must do first."
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

I really want to get to the part I want to write Hehe so I'm worried that I'm rushing and confusing people. Also I hope everyone who is reading this is happy, please feel joy from this update ^_^

All the Love,

Minty xx

love unbiasedly with your heart and not with your eyes