🐺CIX🐺

Heyo ☺️
I miss you all, being an adult makes it hard for me to write but I have to find more time!

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

All that remained in the room was a single burst of vanilla. It filled him like it knew to consume him, bringing a sensation that overwhelmingly squeezed his heart. And Yoongi knew one person who carried this scent.

"He was here." Jungkook confirmed. Their eyes met briefly. It was clear. They had to find him. That this would be the only chance they could have. Yoongi relied on instinct as Jimin's destined partner, the reason this whole began. And Yoongi knew, Jimin's scent was already far familiar to Jungkook since they had been together the longest. A scent that had flowed between them, mingling over the years, and Yoongi wondered if one day... if that day was still obtainable... then the scent of the three would also linger into one.

Yoongi had ran out onto the bustling streets with Jungkook. It was like the day he was running away from Jimin. The day which led to the nightmare that clutched onto him. Jimin's scent was slipping away, growing faint as they ran through an alley, leading further out of the village. They were both tracking down someone who was basically like a ghost.

The Alpha knew they had to meet again. Yoongi wanted to let him know how much he had changed and how much he had realised. He didn't have to speak aloud. Because Jungkook knew exactly how he was feeling, down to the fragments of emotions that maybe Jimin might not understand. Yoongi understood what Jimin meant when you could feel this way without a bond. That there was something tying them together, something that cannot be broken off. Yoongi wanted him to know that his heart grew over the years, and it now had a place for them both and for their children, for their family.

The scent was thinning into nothingness as Yoongi and Jungkook were met with a dead end. The scream which filled the air was a mixture of Yoongi's despair and Jungkook's pain. A kind of suffering they could feel from the tips of their fingers to numbing beat of their shattering heart. He was nauseous, like his heart was being torn into strands.

And when all hope was lost, Yoongi realised why Jimin's scent had disappeared. "He really was hiding in the spirit world."

"Do you think you can summon him... just like the day you met?" Jungkook asked hopefully, his glass eyes watering, only because Jimin was the only reason they could both be vulnerable.

"I think he won't come if I call him." Yoongi mumbled slowly as he slashed his finger with the dagger he kept, drawing out a summoning circle on the wall. Just like the one he stood on that day. That day black mist had filled the air and when the smoke had cleared all Yoongi could see were a set of beautiful red eyes. "So we have to go to him."

The circle was glowing, coming alive and the whispers of another world were seeping through the gaps where there were hissing and a gust of cold wind. It was there where they knew a return might not be possible. Yoongi held Jungkook's hand tightly as they entered the domain of the demons.

It was just as Jimin had described it. A world of snow. It was everywhere. On the leafless trees in the distance and up to their ankles in the opening by a mountain. Jungkook had wounded his hand with the dagger from Yoongi's pocket before he returned to interlock his hand with Yoongi's. And the Alpha was sure, even as their blood melted into the snow, that Jimin would sense them.

"It can't be."

Yoongi looked up and it was just like that day, time froze. And even as he looked into those beautiful glass eyes, the Alpha was certain.

"We've... been missing you."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

It's getting harder and harder to write the next chapter because I know it's the last 😭😭 I'm going to miss this story so much.

Love Minty xx