🦇LIV🦇

Hello ☺️

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Jungkook tied the white silk ribbon around Jimin's neck. He had finally finished helping the Master prepare for the meeting with the pack officials. He loved to admire Jimin. Jungkook always believed he was personified beauty. He wanted to be devoured with those eyes and kissed to oblivion with those lips.

Instead, he quietly followed Jimin to the meeting room where high ranked elders of the pack were already waiting. "Luna." They bowed.

Jungkook knew many rumours were spreading about the Master. It was very unusual for the Alpha to be missing after a Luna ceremony. The events that occurred contributed to the doubts they had of Jimin. But other than this rumour, everyone knew that the Luna was helping reform the military.

There was only one way Jimin could rid of the doubts. "The Alpha will arrive soon from his business abroad." Jimin declared. It was a buff, to ease their worries. But Jimin truly didn't know when the Alpha would wake up. Everyone in the room was thrilled, the air was filled with sighs of relief.

"We are thrilled the Luna is taking such a large role in their pack." Commended an elder.

"To have such a strong pair of leaders, our pack could never be in better hands." Added another.

Jimin smiled, accepting their kind words. Jungkook proceeded to hand out the set of files Jimin had told him to put together. "The file contains a set of important documents about the gaps in the packs security. I've added several possible solutions for them as well as the preparations that need to be made. As head of the vampire clan, I have contacts with the elvish clans and various human empires. The next set of files contain a list of suitable business proposals that would benefit the future of our pack. If the board agrees, I will wait for the Alpha to return and only then will they be signed at the next board meeting." He was responded with a few murmurs, everyone was too excited because elvish clans and vampire clans were very rich secluded societies.

It was clear Jimin held high respect for their Alpha and since he had only affected the pack positively, they could no longer doubt him. This was one thing Jungkook wished Jimin didn't need to do. The Master was always one that never took his sins lightly, he always tried to pay them back in merits over a thousand times their worth.

After the meeting Jimin ran straight into the Master bedroom. His senses were very sensitive when it came to the Alpha. Yoongi was lying in bed, the monitor that showed his vitals were unsteady. Jimin was panicked as he went over to examine Yoongi, he called for someone. "Did anyone enter why is his state like this?"

Seokjin, the head doctor ran inside and helped inspect the Alpha. "Luna I came earlier and he was fine." Jimin was silent when Yoongi's vitals had steadied again.

"What did you do?!" Jimin shouted. He paused as if he realised what he had done. "Sorry. Seokjin I just... I want him to come back to me." Seokjin nodded, he understood, he hugged Jimin and comforted him. Jungkook wanted to as well... but he wasn't allowed to do anything in front of the pack. Jimin hadn't completely forgiven him either.

"If Namjoon was in this state I would lose it too." Seokjin sobbed. "The Alpha's condition seemed to stabilise now. I think it's better if you remain by his side, he will wake up soon." Jimin nodded as Seokjin bowed and left the room.

Jimin had always been over protective of Jungkook, never allowing him to do anything dangerous. He was always scared Jungkook would slip away from his fingers. But now things were different. Jimin was protective over another while Jungkook continued to worry about him. He did the same routine every day, never resting, even though his body was already really weak. "Please rest." Jungkook begged once again.

"I am the Luna of the pack. I have to help run things while the Alpha is away. If you're not going to help. Leave." His words were cold, but Jungkook could tell his heart was breaking. He wanted someone with him through this all. He always did.

"At least rest on my shoulders." Jungkook held Jimin's hand. "I'll wake you if he opens his eyes."

Jimin shook his head. "No, retire for the night." He ordered. The Master crawled into the bed, hugging the Alpha tightly, finding comfort in his embrace. Jungkook conceded for today, even though it was against his every being. It was impossible to say no to Jimin.

He walked towards the doors and suddenly he heard a small gasp. Only when he turned around was he was met with the Alpha's golden brown eyes, who stared at him from the bed that was made for two.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Love is hard 😞

I'm laughing because in the last chapter I put a poll. Option A: Yoongi, Option B: Jungkook but mostly everyone picked an option C that wasn't even there "both" haha 😆 the readers are cute ☺️

Love Minty xxx