🐺XXII🐺

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
The truth was Yoongi was distracted over the past few days. Jimin had occupied his thoughts, his time and his heart. Not that he was against it all. They had gone to watch a movie. John wick. Jimin would laugh at some scenes, then he would be on the edge of his seat when there was action. Next, he would cry when the flashbacks of the John's wife came on the screen.

Jimin would curl closer to Yoongi. Sobbing slightly. "Baby do you want tissues?" The Alpha offered with concern.

Jimin just shook his head. "It's just sad. You could lose someone that means so much to you before you're prepared for it." It made the Alpha wonder if he had heard the same sad tone before. But soon after it would be masked with a smile.

They had other dates that involved leaving the mansion. It was pretty hard to hide Jimin especially because he was in his crotches now. Even wearing a mask wouldn't hide them well because Jimin gave off a sweet vanilla and apple scent. The werewolves all around them could sense a foreign smell. And not to mention Agust. He was the obvious give away of Yoongi's presence as well as the fact that Jimin's demon was a bat that perched on his head.

"They are staring." Jimin mumbled.

Yoongi responded by picking Jimin up in his arms so he didn't have to struggle with his crotches. "Let them look." He whispered gently. "As for you, only look at me." Yoongi smiled.

The vampire man cheeks had flushed but he nodded as Yoongi carried him into the most prestigious restaurant in the city and sat him down. Jimin's appetite was extraordinary. Even though he usually only ate his favourite. So the Alpha was prepared to order all of his favourites.

"Yoongi." Jimin called out.

"Baby." Yoongi corrected.

The vampire covered his blushing cheeks and all the staff all looked away. They weren't used to seeing their Alpha being romantic. Jimin was the first to put Yoongi in such a state. They couldn't expect less from the Luna.

"You don't have to to-"

"Master?" The voice was coming from across the room. It was Alpha Clove from the neighbouring pack. He was invited for the Luna ceremony. A recent alliance.

Jimin's warm smile caught Yoongi off guard. "Clove. Is that you? You've grown into a fine young man."

Clove had knelt down beside Jimin, Yoongi stiffened at the act. A stranger touching his mate. He already had to exert self restraint to avoid causing a scene.

But before Clover could say something else, Chim had bitten him. The expression on his face changing, he bowed once more. They both exchanged words. A foreign language that Yoongi couldn't understand. And then finally they looked at him. "I didn't know you were the Luna of this pack." Clove bowed once again.

"If you understand, then remove your hand, Alpha Clove." Yoongi ground his teeth. Taking Jimin's hand in his, where he felt they belonged. "We are currently having a date-"

"I haven't seen you for a couple of years." Jimin smiled. "Please join us."

Yoongi was confused. The two had known each other? He didn't ask, instead he gestured for another chair to be put together with them. "Please do." It was a tough pill to swallow. Sharing Jimin's private company with another Alpha. But since it was Jimin's request, he had to obey.

The waiter arrived with a chair. "Sir, are you ready to order."

"Burgers for the Luna. And I'd like some steak." Clove smiled. "How about you Alpha Yoongi?"

'For you to leave.' Yoongi thought. "Steak as well please."

"Master." Clove called again. His endearing tone was nauseating. "Would you like to join me for an evening stroll?"

"He cannot." Yoongi said. It was clear this man was hitting on what was his. An Alpha can't tolerate such a behaviour.

"I'm on crotches." Jimin said. "I cannot join you for an evening stroll."

"You are hurt Master?" Clove was deeply concerned. "Who dared to hurt you? I will see to it that they are punished immediately."

Yoongi felt his chest tighten. He didn't even have the right to be angry now. He was the cause of Jimin's pain.

"Even if it's the Alpha." Clove seethed.

"You will not speak to my Alpha in such a manner." Jimin glared at Clove. And Yoongi was thrilled to see Clove had lowered his head. An Alpha submitting to an Omega. It was an interesting scene.

"I apologise." Clove looked towards Yoongi. "I am indebted to the Master for the rest of my life. If harm comes to him. I will be hostile."

"Sir." Namjoon said as he approached their table. "There is an important call for you." Yoongi glanced towards the two. He was reluctant to leave them alone. But he stood up and followed Namjoon out to another room.

"Who called?" Yoongi asked.

"Sir, it was a lie. I only needed to talk to you. Concerning Jimin." Namjoon was cautious with his words. Jimin was the Luna. Although he hadn't taken his official ceremony, this would still be considered treason. "My instincts are telling me something doesn't add up. Jimin's change in personality. And he's a vampire, how is it possible he hasn't healed yet?"

Yoongi couldn't understand. "What do you mean? Seokjin has been treating him? He is healing at his own rate. His-"

"Listen I know it's crazy. But this morning while we were getting ready. I dropped some paper in front of him. He picked them up. I saw blood on them when he gave it back. But his hands... they didn't have any wounds." Namjoon held out a sheet of paper showing the evidence. "Smell it. You know it's his."

"Look Seokjin diagnosed him as an omega. He naturally has a slow healing rate. This doesn't prove anything." Yoongi argued.

"You're not using your instincts." Namjoon sighed. "I know he's your mate but please think about what I'm saying."

"I'm not going to go against my mate." Yoongi shouted.

"As your head of guard I'm concerned about your safety. As your best friend, I'm concerned about your heart." Namjoon said as he stared back at Yoongi.

The door creaked slowly behind them. And to Yoongi's horror Jimin was stood there, the Alpha Clove assisting him.

"Jimin-" Yoongi stuttered.

Those crimson eyes, that looked back at the Alpha began to water. It was pain and suffering, something Yoongi was causing him. And even in that moment, he didn't doubt his Luna.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
I hope everyone's having a good day, I needed cheering up today too but I finally finished this chapter huhu. Tysm for reading!

Love Minty