🦇LI🦇

It must be because I'm on holiday so here we go haha :) I hope everyone is enjoying the festive season with their love ones 💕💕

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Everything was a hazy blur. Jungkook could hear Jimin ordering Namjoon calmly to allow the helicopter to land on the roof of the hospital. That tone was only used when the Master was trying to calm down. "Prepare the stretcher." Jimin ordered through the radio. "And the largest operating room."

Jungkook landed the helicopter on the roof of the hospital where the stretcher was waiting. He watched as Jimin carried Yoongi in his arms, placing him onto the stretcher.

"What happened?" A doctor who seemed to know Jimin well asked desperately.

The head guard pinned Jungkook against the floor, tightening silver handcuffs on him. "What is he doing here?"

"Keep an eye on him." Jimin said coldly, he turned to Seokjin. "His vitals aren't looking good." Jimin answered as they ran into the building. Namjoon lifted Jungkook over his shoulders and carried him inside. The operation room was ready. And Jimin followed Seokjin to prepare for the operation. "You're going to be the assistant doctor, have two of your most trusted nurses."

"Luna, I'm the pack head doctor, please entrust him to me." Seokjin's bowed politely.

"I have one thousand years of experience. I will operate directly on the Alpha, please help me with the operation on his demon." Jimin held his hands up after he had finished sanitising and dressed in his scrubs. "Please if something happens to him, I'm going to lose it."

Jungkook watched the whole scene unfold and then he was dragged to the viewing room. He could see the whole operation take place from the floor above. The head guard was watching him closely, but even then he couldn't move. He was stunned. He couldn't read Jimin's expression and it scared him.

They had to preform a heart surgery. If this surgery was left to anyone else, the Alpha probably wouldn't make it. Jimin learnt every medical procedure there was, so that he could help no matter which specie. It all started because Jungkook was terminally ill as a human.

The only thing he probably shared in common with this werewolf was at the end of the day they could both die. Even though they aren't as fragile as humans, Jimin viewed them this way.

The operation ended successfully after ten hours. Jungkook watched as Jimin fell back on the floor from exhaustion. He was close to breaking down into tears. Jungkook only ever remembered Jimin cry for him this way. The last day he was human.

The guard beside him had sighed with relief and brought Jungkook to the entrance of the operation room, where Jimin and the head doctor stood.
"He's in coma." Seokjin's voice trembled. "Thank you Luna for a successful operation. I learnt so much from it."

"What do I do about your companion Luna?" The head guard bowed politely.

Jimin stepped forward, there was pure rage in his eyes, his whole body was shaking from anger. Jungkook thought the Alpha was a threat... he didn't know he meant so much to him. If he had known, he wouldn't have made such a rash move. But it was too late for regret, Jimin always taught him that. The Master slapped Jungkook across the face harshly. "Get out of my sight."

His harsh tone was foreign, it was a version of Jimin he had never met before. And without another look, he walked back to the operation room. As Namjoon took him away, he could see Jimin holding desperately onto the Alpha's hand. From his lips, he could hear the gentle words that were once said to him. "You're going to be fine my love. Come back to me alright."

Jungkook couldn't understand what he was feeling. From the angle he stabbed Yoongi, an Alpha would be able to dodge this. Yoongi had Jimin with him, the only person Jungkook ever needed so why did he look like he gave up on living?

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

This is a really long author note to celebrate CH 50, it felt right adding this here, you don't need to read it, but I thought I should just put my thoughts for this book here :)

Dear readers,

Thank you again for the warm acceptance of my book! I can't believe I'm already on 50 chapters!

This book was made because I really like to have very complex plots. Because of this I had to avoid mainstream plots. So I was really worried about anyone liking this especially because it wasn't in the norm. I got the idea of this book because of a conversation I had about perspective.

Imagine there are two different kinds of painters and one object between them which they had to paint. Would the image they paint be identical? Would you be able to find the same object just by using the paintings as a reference? I thought that it wouldn't be the same because the art would have to depend on the kind of painter the person is, their experiences as well as their emotions in that moment. Even then, we should be able to learn more about the object because there are two paintings rather than just one. Then I thought it must be the same for people. If two people loved the same person what kind of image would they have of the person. What can we learn about the person they love by seeing things from both perspective? Who would we root for? And more importantly how do the love rivals view each other? They are opponents but does that make them enemies?

These are themes I wanted to explore in this book. I had this idea back in 2018, I don't know if many of you have been with me from the start. But at the end of my book 'bias wrecker' this book was the one of the suggestions for my next book at the time. ( I ended up doing the NSFW book instead). So for two years I thought really hard about what I wanted this book to become. Honestly I have to say it is definitely going in a different direction from what I wanted. It's so much better than I had ever imagined and I thank my readers so much for supporting me through this. I always write as a commission for myself. If there is a plot I like but isn't anywhere I usually just write it. So I'm really happy to find other people have really enjoyed this.

I planned this story in three sections. We are currently at the start of the second section :), since I'm on holiday I'm really happy to be able to write a lot so many updates are coming your way :)

Thank you once again! I hope you all know that I really love and appreciate you guys for sticking by me, no matter what I write xx

Love Minty xxx