🐺XXIV🐺

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"Baby you haven't eaten anything since yesterday, please have some soup." Yoongi said worriedly.

Jimin leant on the head board, he looked up and sighed. He hadn't said a word since yesterday. The Alpha was starting to feel helpless. Yoongi patted Jimin's face with a wet cloth. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to force you."

The glow in Jimin's eyes had turned to coal, even as the vampire looked at him. It wasn't like that before. "Those eyes." Jimin said. "With the same eyes, how could you force me to do something?"

"I don't know what happened." Yoongi whispered. "I just-"

"Do you know what would happen?!" Jimin yelled. "What if I lose control, what if I don't stop. What if I killed you!?" He pushed Yoongi away. "How dare you think so lightly of your life!"

"Jimin I-" Yoongi stuttered. "I didn't know."

"There is something different about you Yoongi." Jimin said slowly. "I can hear your blood rushing through your veins, it's calling for me. It smelt sweet, like a ripe berry. And the sight of you offer it to me... I knew... that just a drop would drive me insane."

Yoongi didn't know what to say. He wanted Jimin in every way possible, he didn't realise he was asking for so much. "Then when... can you taste it?"

"Yoongi... I'm a monster." Jimin shouted. "A hungry beast that hasn't been sated by blood for a month. No amount of hunger or food, is going to quench this thirst."

"Then who's blood do you need?" Yoongi dared to ask the question he had been avoiding. "Who have you been drinking from all this time?"

Jimin didn't answer.

The Alpha wondered what's kind of relationship Jimin had with this person and before he knew it... his thoughts were corrupted, his possessive trait surfacing. Jimin was his mate, he was all his, so how could someone else dare to touch what was his.
"I'll kill them."

Jimin's expression turned cold. Those dear red eyes that Yoongi found adorable turned fierce, just like the day they met. In the rain, when Jimin was coated with his own blood, the very colour of those enchanting eyes. There was something murderous about that gaze. "He's the reason I've stayed alive for this long, and you'll kill him."

Yoongi didn't reply. The Alpha was too fixated on one single word. He. Who is he?

"Get out!" Jimin screamed as he pointed towards the door.

"I'm not leaving." Yoongi declared. He placed the soup bowl down on the bedside table angrily. "Even if you're mad at me I'm staying here." He reached forward holding Jimin tightly in an embrace. "Mates should stay together." He pleaded.

"Who said-"

"Don't even finish that sentence." Yoongi growled as he held Jimin's hand, taking a deep breath, he needed Jimin's scent to calm down. "After all we've been through... you can't say otherwise. You have to take responsibility."

Suddenly, the door burst open. It was Seokjin, he appeared frantic as he ran to Jimin's side, Namjoon close behind him. "What happened?!" The Doctor yelled. "News about the incident at the bar was all over the city! Useless rumours as well!"

Jimin pointed at Yoongi. "Get him out! He tried to force me to drink his blood." The vampires fangs were peeping from under his lips.

"He what?" Seokjin glared at Yoongi.

"We were alone..." Jimin stuttered, tears falling from his eyes. "If I..."

"Jimin, you know that I could easily push you off if you were hurting me." Yoongi kisses Jimin's hands softly.

"I don't know what you think vampires are, but we can be worse than animals. There are rules and you... broke the most sacred rule." Jimin looked away. "We can't take what isn't ours."

"But I'm your mate, aren't I yours?" Yoongi pleaded softly.

"Alpha." Seokjin sighed. "We also have sacred laws too, isn't what you did equivalent to forced marking? That's punishable by death."

"I didn't." Yoongi tried to explain. "I thought-"

"If you're not leaving, I'm leaving. Seokjin." Jimin got up from the bed, he held onto Seokjin for support. "I'm staying over at your house tonight."

"No." Yoongi held onto Jimin's wrist, to stop him from leaving. "Please, stay." But Jimin responded by pulling his hand back.

Seokjin nodded. "Alright. I'll take you home." He looked behind him, Namjoon was stood quietly by the door. He wasn't supposed to be here either. "You stay here with the Alpha. Make sure he doesn't try to leave." He helped Jimin to the door. Yoongi didn't understand why Jimin was leaving. Being apart from your mate without leaving your mark, felt like a rejection. And Yoongi didn't want to be rejected by Jimin.

"Jimin I said I'm sorry." Yoongi begged.

"I wish sorry, could fix even the greatest sins." Jimin said before he was out of the door.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Much love,

Minty xxx