🦇LII🦇

Hello again ☺️

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Jungkook was ordered to stay in the hidden training room with the head guard, Namjoon, who Jimin made watch over him. The two were supposed to be in hiding since no one was allowed to know the condition of the Alpha. Jimin had told the pack that Namjoon and the Alpha had gone for a business trip to an ally pack. Jungkook wasn't allowed to be seen either, since uninvited guests were unwelcomed in this pack. They knew this well.

The vampire was faced with the tinted mirror which overlooked the training grounds, his eyes were fixed on Jimin who was leading the training. It was clear everyone wanted to please him, Jimin had always had this kind of attention, everyone respected him so easily. It was his kindness and firm personality that were traits of a leader. Those were the reasons Jungkook was originally drawn to Jimin. The Master had been running difficult drills throughout the morning. Joining everyone with the activities. He remembered the first time he trained under Jimin. He couldn't feel his legs for several days after. However, these werewolves were already part of the pack's main military force and many appeared to slow down from fatigue. Jimin ordered everyone to surround him and grab a weapon. He vowed to grant a wish to anyone who could defeat him in a duel. But after half an hour everyone had admitted defeat.

"He has a medical licence and he has trained the military before?" Namjoon commented. "What else does the Alpha not know about him?"

"Vampires have long lives, with plenty of time and many things to learn," Jungkook explained. "The Master is very charitable, so he picked up new things from helping people." He glanced up, the head guard wasn't looking at him, instead his eyes were fixed on Jimin. It seemed Jimin hadn't told him what had really happened. A part of him knew it was because Namjoon would slit his throat the moment he knew. "Eyes off." Jungkook smirked. "At least that would be what the Alpha would say. I wouldn't be against it however, he's beautiful. He always has been. Hiding such beauty is nothing but a sin."

"I have a mate." Namjoon responded without hesitation. "The Luna already belongs to the Alpha and you-"

"And I..." Jungkook mused. He knew what the werewolf would say but he wanted to be humored anyway.  

"Even though you were the Luna's lover... his mate still holds priority." The head guard answered.

"Says who?" Jungkook ground his teeth. "You make it sound like everything revolves around mates. What about your own choice, what if you don't want them?"

"Then why did the Luna allow the Alpha to mark him? Why is he still here despite already having you?" Namjoon looked away. "Even I was skeptical at the start, how could someone you barely know have so much effect on you? But meeting my mate I understood what we were feeling wasn't set in stone by someone else. In another tragic lifetime, we choose each other. After exchanging the mark you are able to glance into your previous lifetime. And the bond is just a tightly woven red string that carries the lingering feelings from the past." 

"One thousand years," Jungkook whispered. "It's not short. We weren't merely existing together for all that time. We have understood each other more than lovers could. I've seen his worse and have embraced him as warmly as his best. How can one tragic lifetime compare to everything we had endured together?"

"The more time he spends with the Alpha, the stronger those rekindled feelings become. Then we would find out which one weighs more."

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Some people change so much after one year, Jimin must have changed so much over one thousand years and Jungkook had been there to love every version of him. I make myself sad 😞

Love Minty xx