🦇LIX🦇

hehe all the theories will be answered soon 💕

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

When the moon was high in the sky, only then could you find a troubled soul watching the sky with a glass of wine in their hand and an almost empty bottle by his side. That was exactly how Jungkook found Yoongi that night.

"A penny for your thoughts." The vampire hummed. The Alpha looked towards him. Only anger was in those ember eyes. He stood up and on his way into the mansion, Jungkook gripped his arm. "Then should I tell you what you're thinking?"

Yoongi sighed taking a swing of the wine and placing the glass on the table. "Say what you came here to say, you don't have to exchange flowery words with me."

"Sit." Jungkook gestured towards the two chairs that overlooked the large garden below. The Alpha wasn't one to submit, but perhaps he knew the consequences of starting a scene. If Jimin woke due to the noise, so he sat opposite the person he wanted to see the least. "How often do you think a vampire needs to feed?"

Yoongi looked out into the horizon, where Jungkook's eyes followed. He understood why the Alpha would come here, the view of the city under the moonlight was mesmerising. Even Jungkook couldn't help but look. "Jimin said more than a week and he would start hallucinating."

"So you understand." Jungkook grinned, the lie could easily slip through his lips. "I have to feed from the Master soon."

The Alpha lunged forward, gripping Jungkook's shirt tightly. "Touch him and I'll rip your throat out."

Easy. Jealousy was such a simple element to control. From Yoongi's response, Jungkook had learned two things. One, Jimin hadn't told him the truth. The Master's blood has never been used for anything other than to send messages. The second truth was he would be willing to compromise anything as long as Jimin wasn't part of the barter. Everything he had done was all for this moment. "Give me the Luna seed and I'll be on my way."

"Why don't I throw it into the ocean instead?" Yoongi ground his teeth, rolling his tongue around his inner cheek as he sneered. "Might take you a year to find but I'm sure you have all the time in the world."

Jungkook laughed, he couldn't help it. "Let me tell you something you should already know. There simply isn't a battle between us." He pushed Yoongi back and fixed his shirt. "You see the Master was going to return to your side after he had given me the elixir."

"Lies." Yoongi spat. "The words you sprout are filth."

"Why? Do you doubt his feelings?" Jungkook shrugged. "The Master may have lied about a few things but even then can you not detect his sincerity towards you?"

"I said get straight to the point."

Curiosity was truly a wicked thing. One person had to whisper a few words like a tune and the other would dance to it. "With a mortal life, you are the Master's priority. Vampires live for so long there is a question of whether we even get tired of it all. But you see, I'm a very patient lover, I can wait for fifty years, even more, if you manage to live that long." The angered gaze that was in Yoongi's eyes had softened, he was defeated with only a few words. "When your time is up he would return to me and we would continue living our lives the way we had always been."

"You're wasting your time." Yoongi sat down, pouring himself another glass. "And punching you would waste mine."

"What if there was a way for you to live longer, perhaps then we could finally compete on equal terms." There it was the ticking bomb. Jungkook watched with amusement as Yoongi's eyes flickered towards him.

"Enough with your riddles. Tell me." Yoongi's tone was deadly, it felt like it was wrapping around Jungkook's throat, threateningly. But the conversation was all under the vampire's control.

Jungkook laughed. "You're like a spoilt child. Throwing a fit when you don't get what you want. As you know I haven't tasted the metallic drug that even pumps through your veins. You're a leader, negotiate with me and I will spill the information you need from my lips."

The Alpha was stiff, you could tell he was conflicted. Who wouldn't be with such a tempting offer? "Or should I go wake the Master?" Jungkook smiled. "I'm sure he would be able to empathise with my situation. He wouldn't deny me a necessity." He licked his lips as he watched Yoongi's eyes darkened. The best deal you could make with your enemy was one that was biased towards you.

And sure enough, the reality had settled after the hesitation, the Alpha held out his wrist defeatedly. "If you drink more than necessary, I'm going to kill you."

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

I wonder what will happen next 🤭 Yoongi's POV next ☺️

Love minty xx