🐺II🐺

This has been the longest month for us all, I hope this chapter can bring you a little joy xx

IG: xxmintylovexx
Twitter: mintylovex

This one is edited, thank you editornim 🥺

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"Why isn't he waking up?" Yoongi continued to pace around the hospital room of his mate's before he began to circled around the pack doctor, Seokjin, a couple of times. Yoongi hadn't gotten a wink of sleep in the last few days, he had stayed by his mate's side and wiped the sweat from his face.

"Sir, the pack guards have shot him with seven silver bullets. It's already a miracle he is still alive. If he wakes up he will be temporarily paralysed hips down." Seokjin added the final report to his clipboard before closing it shut. "His vitals are good, extraordinary in fact. Vampires are truly different. It's been a year since the last werewolf had a vampire as a mate. Your situation isn't rare, it's simply uncommon."

"What do we know about vampires?" Yoongi asked.

"Actually... nothing Sir." Seokjin sighed. "The werewolf left our pack to join the vampires. So your mate is our first patient in this generation. Werewolves don't really associate with the other races. It makes me wonder why he came all the way here."

"Because his mate is here," Yoongi gestured to himself. "Kind of romantic, don't you think?" The Alpha smiled fondly.

Seokjin frowned. "Sir, from what I heard vampires are very polygamous... perhaps he already has a..."

"No!" Yoongi turned around and glared viciously at the pack doctor. "He will be the Luna of the pack, I will not share him. Now that he is here, he only belongs to me."

Seokjin nodded. "Perhaps he will have a change of heart eventually, Sir. But you must be mentally prepared. We almost killed him... I doubt he will open up very soon. Also, his demon hasn't been found. He will struggle to recover if they continue to be separated."

The Alpha took a sharp breath. "No... even now the helicopters and infrared cameras aren't picking up anything. No abnormal frequencies either-"

Suddenly, the window beside the hospital bed shattered. A small, black bat fluttered around the ceiling before landing on the vampire's chest.

Yoongi ran to his side and found the familiar piercing crimsons staring back at him.
"Chim." The vampire whispered as he petted his demon's head lightly. Yoongi watched as the demon bit into the tip of the vampire's finger. and when it moved away, two little fang marks were left behind.

Yoongi froze and watched as the vampire's lashes fluttered, slowly revealing his bright red eyes. A spell enchanting the Alpha. "So, I'm crippled until further notice?" The vampire spoke.

Yoongi's heart hurt, such a sweet voice accompanying such harsh words. He helped him sit up, gently holding his mate's hand. "Do you need anything? Tell me and I'll have someone prepare it."

The vampire pulled his hand away as his demon perched on his shoulder. "Go away, pup."

Seokjin's first instinct was to snarl. "The leader of the pack must not be insulted. He will be referred to as Sir or Alpha." The vampire rolled his eyes. He kept quiet.

"Shhh." Yoongi hushed Seokjin, his eyes glimmered. "Seokjin, he gave me a nickname already. You can call me Yoongi."

"But Sir-" Seokjin insisted.

"What's your name, pretty?" Yoongi cooed gently.

The vampire looked between the two. Then he laid down, covering his body with the sheets.

"Jimin." Yoongi heard the sweet, muffled voice say.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
I'm leaning onto the Yoonmin plot with Yoonminkook only because I need to stay true to my ship. But I really want a yoonminkook smut so we shall see 😂

Much love,

Minty xxx

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺