🦇LV🦇

Hello ☺️☺️

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Yoongi's condition was really good for someone who had been in coma for three days. He was already walking around on his own. Then again, he wasn't a normal person. They all weren't. Jimin was strict with him, he never let the Alpha roam around on his own. The Master stuck to Yoongi because he cared too much about the people around him, even more to someone he loved.

Jungkook knocked the door to the Master's room, he held a tray of breakfast he prepared that morning. He had to adjust to the Master's new schedule because Jimin had conditioned himself to sleep during the night and be awake for the day. He was prepared to do everything for this Alpha that Jungkook deemed unworthy of Jimin's care.

"Breakfast Master. Today I'm serving egg Benedict on toast. Earl grey tea for the Master and freshly squeezed orange juice for the Alpha." Jungkook smiled. It was clear Yoongi didn't want to acknowledge Jungkook's presence. He knew the Alpha was glaring at him when he wasn't looking.

"Only children drink juice." The Alpha commented.

"Isn't it befitting." Jungkook held the serviette out and begun to tuck it into Yoongi's shirt to form a bib. "Such immature actions lead to treatments befitting of a child."

"Guk." Jimin warned. He took the bib off Yoongi and placed it on himself. "If we can avoid fighting we should. Is it too much to ask?"

"Hmmm..." Jungkook hummed playfully. "The Alpha hadn't been the best of your lovers my dear. Such a hot temper. Acting like a child who's toy had been taken off them if I so much as glance your way."

"I don't know, I'm probably second runner up to the one that randomly stabbed his mate." Yoongi sneered.

"It was accidentally intentionally." Jungkook grinned. "You poisoned the Master with a mark that cannot be removed. Killing you would have been merciful."

"I marked him with full consent. He's my mate." Yoongi growled. "Between a bond there isn't room for a third party."

"Third party?" Jungkook howled, he chuckled at the thought. He was a vampire that formed a blood covenant with the Master. For vampires this was the most sacred union. It had always been them. Everyone else were lingering blurs in the back ground.

"Enough." Jimin shouted. "Jungkook, the Alpha is recovering. Please don't argue with him."

Jungkook bowed immediately, holding his hand to his chest. "As you wish Master." He raised his head slowly. Jimin's mouth was slightly parted. His fangs were on display. There was a glimmer in his eyes. Hunger more powerful than anything lust could conjure. He knew what that look was, Jimin wanted to feed. But those eyes were no longer looking at him the way they used to.

The Alpha held Jimin's hand, caressing it gently. "Have you taken any blood yet?"

Jimin quickly shook his head. "I do not dare. You needed to focus on getting better." This was a foreign concept to Jungkook. Jimin had always been a delicate rose that was meant to be catered for and submit to. But now, Jimin was submitting to someone else.

"Drink, my love." Yoongi unbuttoned his own shirt, revealing his neck for Jimin to taste.

"I should drink from your wrist." Jimin said slowly. "I'll be able to control myself more."

But the Alpha shook his head. "As your mate, I will only allow you to drink from here." He grazed his fingers along his neck, seducing Jimin with an enticing offer and Jimin was quick to accept the invitation.

Vampires had to be really careful when feeding from each other. Since memories were stored in the blood, it was easy to confuse your real memories from the those that belong to others. Since Jimin always had something he wanted to forget. Jungkook made it his responsibility to avoid drinking Jimin's blood. So when Jimin drank Jungkook's blood, Jimin could forget everything that had been hurting him. Because of this Jungkook had to feed on someone else. And that was how they eventually met Hoseok and Taehyung.

Jimin had probably seen Jungkook feed from Taehyung or Hoseok countless of times. But it was the first time he saw Jimin feed from someone else since butler Samuel, his predecessor.

Jimin slowly licked a stripe along Yoongi's neck before he made his claim, sinking his teeth in. And sighing with delight. The Alpha's eyes were on Jungkook, as he tugged Jimin's hair slightly. The head butler knew what that look meant. 'Maybe he needed you before, but he doesn't anymore.'

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Thank you for reading!!

Things are going to get a little interesting from now on hehe

Love Minty xx