🐺III🐺

So I was gonna wait but I'm impatient 😂 sorry editornim

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"I'm just massaging your legs." Yoongi whispered gently, his hands on Jimin's legs.

"This is a strange pack, the prisoners are taken care of personally by the Alpha." Jimin mused.

"I don't do this just for anyone." Yoongi frowned.

"Aren't I just anyone?" Jimin sighed as he leant back on his seat.

"Aren't you hungry?" Yoongi asked Jimin as he changed the topic. "Do we need to get you some blood bags?"

Jimin laughed and Yoongi didn't know he could make his mate laugh in such a way. Usually with werewolves the connection is immediate. Is it because his mate is a vampire? Is that why Jimin doesn't seem to understand the situation they were in? "Just a hamburger will do."

"You don't need blood?" Seokjin asked, he was minding his own business as he made his daily report of Jimin. "You're allowed to have other fluids now."

"I do." Jimin nodded. "But not just any blood, I only drink directly from the source."

Oh. Yoongi realised the situation he was in, he began to unbutton his shirt, moving the fabric away to reveal his neck to submit to his mates needs. "Is this okay?" He asked.

But Jimin turned away, he looked towards the window where his demon was perched by. "Just a hamburger. Medium raw."

Yoongi nodded, he turned towards the guard that stood quietly by the door, she bowed and left to call the chef.

"From his scans his body heals at an exponential rate." Seokjin noted. "Perhaps because he's a vampire. He would be able to take physical therapy sooner than I thought. He can be discharged from the hospital now."

"Come to the mansion to go through the daily check ups." Yoongi insisted.

"Why are you doing this?" Jimin asked.

The Alpha didn't know how to explain it, what if it scared Jimin? He wasn't from the pack, his species was completely different. He might not understand. "I want to get to you know you more."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

"Why are there a lot of fields?" Jimin asked.

"The wolves like to run around." Yoongi explained, his mate was getting curious about their pack. He could almost melt at the thought from delight.

"Running is annoying." Jimin sighed as he leant back on his chair. "Flying is better."

The Alpha was confused. Seokjin said his mate would find it hard to be comfortable with him. Was it in his nature to be talkative or was he already opening up?

Yoongi had carried Jimin personally inside the mansion, before placing him gently on a wheelchair. "So this is my home."

"Why am I here?" Jimin frowned as he looked around the large place "Where is the prison cell?"

"You're not going to the prison cell." Yoongi closed his eyes as he took a sharp breath. "You're a guest here."

"Then when do I get to leave?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi didn't want to answer that question. He didn't want Jimin to leave. "Seokjin said you're under strict bed rest. No extensive movements."

Jimin grinned as he held onto Yoongi's arm, grazing his fingers up to Yoongi's collar. He pulled the fabric, bringing Yoongi's flushed face closer to him. "That's a pity isn't it pup?"

The Alpha gulped slowly. Jimin's ruby eyes were mesmerising, he was being enchanted through another spell. The cold vanilla in the air was a drug that held him captive. But those eyes spoke the truth, Jimin didn't love him yet. "Even though you're my mate... I'm not going to touch you until you've opened you heart to me." Yoongi wanted to slap himself for being cheesy. Yuck!

"Mate?" Jimin repeated. He loosened his hold on Yoongi's collar before letting go. "So you've been to the western regions too, did you go to any human cities?"

Yoongi sighed. Now Jimin had mistook the word for western slang. He didn't want to admit he was slightly disappointed. He straightened up his shirt and pointed at the rooms, showing Jimin what each were. "And that's the Master bedroom. You can use that one since the guest room is upstairs. I'll help you get ready then I'll be sleeping upstairs."

"I'm okay with sleeping in the same room." Jimin smiled and Yoongi didn't know if he was teasing with the way he was looking at the Alpha. Jimin would be such a pretty Luna. 'Actually he is a pretty Luna.'

But Yoongi was brought up as a gentleman. He wouldn't be able to control himself, he's want Jimin in his arms. But what if Jimin didn't respect him because he was too easy. Or what if he scared Jimin away. No Jimin was the one that suggested it... so it should be fine.

"Okay do you need help getting ready for bed."Yoongi asked as he began pushing Jimin's wheelchair towards the bedroom.

"Already?" Jimin crossed his arms.

Yoongi didn't want to deny this beautiful man. "It's midnight, and Seokjin said you should be getting bed rest."

Jimin laughed. "I'm nocturnal. You sleep during the night and I sleep during the day."

The Alpha's heart sank, Yoongi didn't think they were going to share a bed in this way.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

You know how much I love soft dom.

Much Love,

Minty xxx