🐺XXI🐺

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

A designer had come to take Jimin's fittings for the the ceremony. Yoongi's special request was that he would wear the best fabrics and the newest designs. The Alpha was glad that Jimin had been far more lively lately. Especially because he would always test Yoongi with the playfulness in his eyes.

Yoongi slowly helped Jimin onto his wheelchair. The Alpha was worried, his mate seemed to force himself to do too much. "You're tired." Yoongi said slowly as he cupped Jimin's cheeks.

Jimin shook his head. "I'm fine. I'm just not used to being up at this time."

"Should we head back home? I promise to let you rest properly. No funny business." Yoongi's voice was stern although it was always Jimin who usually initiated every kiss.

"No... I actually had a surprise for you!" Jimin covered his mouth. It seemed the secret was out. "I prepared it with Seokjin and the others while you were in training. I'm sorry. We can just go home instead."

"You planned something..? For me?" Yoongi couldn't help himself, he knelt down and leaned forward to kiss Jimin. Why couldn't this ceremony be their wedding? No. It would be too soon. What if he scared Jimin straight away? Perhaps they still need more time to know each other. He didn't even know why he was thinking about this already. "Alright baby, where are we going?"

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

When they had gotten out of the car, Yoongi carried Jimin on his back. All he knew was that they were at the forest. His mate covered his eyes as soon as they got out of the car. Jimin guided him by whispering the directions into his ear. "Three more steps." Jimin said. "Now open them."

Yoongi opened his eyes slowly. It was just after sunset. So the orange glow was still in the sky. There were white paper lanterns attached to the trees. And a picnic rug laid on the grass. They were surrounded with beautiful flowers. He laid Jimin down on the rug and kissed him once more. "Are you being romantic right now baby?"

"Well Seokjin said Luna's creak was the most romantic place here." Jimin giggled. "You always do things for me. So I wanted to surprise you. And I am very romantic when I want to be."

Yoongi glanced around the basket, he could tell it was filled with delicious food. He could already smell the sandwiches and the sweet fruits Jimin prepared.

"I know you're hungry. I hope you like it. I made them this morning." Jimin smiled. He seemed excited as he watched Yoongi try what he had made.

"I haven't been out here in a while. Thank you." Yoongi pinched Jimin's cheeks. "But I've been wanting to ask you... can you tell me more about vampires? What are marriage rituals like?"

Jimin initially seemed hesitant. But he took a deep breath and began to explain. "Ah. Our unions are quite unique. It is never done in secret. The whole clan must be present, no matter what status you have. There are two positions that one can take. The role of the 'Master' and the role of the 'Attendant'. One offers the blood and the other takes it. No matter the role, they must protect each other, to the best of their abilities." Jimin brushed his hair back slowly.

Yoongi realised when he previously offered Jimin his blood... he was doing something that only married vampires could do. "How long has the tradition been going for?" He asked.

"One thousand years." Jimin answered. "Anyway enough about that... why don't we enjoy this evening." He pushed Yoongi down onto the rug and with a grape held by his teeth, he lowered himself onto Yoongi, inviting him to take the other half of the grape with a kiss. He cupped Yoongi's face, drawing a line down his nose. "You've been training a lot more recently. Is it alright if we spend more time together before the ceremony? It's such a big event, and when you're not beside me I feel restless." Jimin said slowly.

"All my time?" Yoongi laughed. "If you ask so nicely how could I decline... but what about the things I need to go to during the day?"

"Postpone it until after the ceremony." Jimin hummed. "Whatever you want to do. Let's do. If you want to go to training. I'll go with you. Even if it's during the day."

"Alright." Yoongi agreed. "We haven't gone on any dates yet. The things couples usually do. Movies... eating out. Those kinds of things." He couldn't help but list a couple more things, they were all dates he wanted to do with his mate ever since he understood the concept of a soulmate. "How about you? Is there was anything you want to do?"

Jimin shook his head. "Just being with you is fine."
But the tone scared Yoongi. Why did he sound so sad?

"I think it's too soon to say this... can't O offer myself to you?" Yoongi said without thinking. The Alpha thought Jimin would laugh. Perhaps be confused. But instead Jimin's fangs slowly retracted. Was it instinct?

Jimin looked conflicted. Like he was fighting against himself. Instead he held Yoongi's hand. They were soft and dainty. "I'm a bad person. I don't deserve you. So even if you hate me one day, please know that this moment here is real. Even if you regret it all." Yoongi was confused, he didn't know what Jimin was talking about. But the moment Jimin kissed him. All his thoughts turned blank.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

I couldn't seem to get this chapter right for some reason. But I hope you like it!

Love Minty xx