97: Stray Kids: Chanlix [Platonic]

Felix sits at the desk, headphones attached and a computer screen blinding him. His eyes tiredly darted across the screen, his body slumped against his chair. He wasn't tired. Not physically, anyway.

He was kind of sad, actually. There was an aching hole in his chest which was distracting him from his game. The amount of times YOU DIED popped onto his screen in the span of five minutes was concerning. He wasn't bad at the game, not that bad.

Sighing quietly, he exited out and took off his sweaty headphones. It was around two in the morning. Everyone was already asleep.

He'd been stressed; that's why he was playing video games. They helped him calm down, but for some reason, they weren't helping tonight. If anything, it made him feel worse.

He picks up his phone, immediately turning down his brightness. He thought he should go to bed, but he had an urge to see Chan. His hyung. His big brother.

Lately, the younger has been missing Australia more than ever. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't exactly go there anytime he wanted to. It was hard for him. He missed his country.

He jumped in his chair when the front door opened, revealing Chan who had just came from the studio.

"Lix, that you?"

"Yeah."

"Why are you sitting in the dark?" Chan questions, closing the door and taking his shoes off. "Are you okay?"

The question struck Felix by surprise, even though he knew it was coming. But hearing it from Chan in English made his heart hurt. The accent reminded him of the thing he's been desperately trying to push to the back of his mind.

His lip began to wobble, but the elder couldn't see since it was so dark. He tried wiping away the tears that had begun to spill out, but there was no stopping it. He sniffled, turning away from the blonde to try and collect himself.

"What's wrong, little one?"

The younger let out a small gasp of breath, holding in his sobs as best as he could, "I miss home. I miss it so much, Channie."

With that, Chan immediately softened up and walked toward the boy. He turned his chair back to the front, crouching in front of him. Felix took no time in embracing Chan with the biggest hug ever, almost tackling him to the ground. He slid out of his chair and basically sat in the elder's lap.

"I know, Lixie. I know. We're gonna visit again, okay? With everything going on, it won't be too soon. But you should set up a video call with your family. Just breathe."

Chan continued to pat his head and rub his back, feeling sorry for the kid. He knew how it felt, how it feels. He missed his home, too. Felix was always there, though. Felix made him feel at home, and he wished he could do the same.

"Thanks, hyung," the younger whispers, burying his head in the nape of his neck.

"Of course. Always. If you ever need me, just call me, okay?"

"I will. I'd say do the same, but you already do," he giggles, loosening his grip and facing the blonde again.

Chan just smiles at him, wiping a stray tear from the brunette's cheek. "My little Aussie bro."

How was this?•