149: Stray Kids: All In

Today is a special day, no one can steal it. Hyunjin smiles at his family, beginning to feel it. The Christmas magic deep in their hearts, so much love and joy that had many parts.

All eight boys were in the kitchen, having the idea to bake. But most of them struggle, not even being able to make a boxed cake.

Sugar goes here, sprinkles go there, flour goes  just about everywhere. The boys are having fun, not having a thread of care.

"Let's get them in the oven!" Minho grins, picking up the tray. Chan opens the oven door, getting out of the way.

Once they were finished, they began to clean up. Usually they'd force Changbin to do it, but they gave him mercy since he was as cute as a pup.

They all spread along the couch, cuddling up to one another. Seungmin allowed Felix to hold him, getting used to the sweet smother.

A Christmas movie was put on for them to enjoy. They watched the abominable snowman absolutely destroy. Soon they began to tire, so off they went to fall into a dream field of joy.

They all said goodnight, Jisung grinning and giving Minho a playful bite. The elder laughed, patting his head. They both walked to their room, lying together in the younger's bed.

Twas' the night before Christmas, when all through the house. Not a Stay was stirring, not even a mouse.

Chan smiled at their cuddled up figures as he checked on all of his kids. He whispered a warm goodnight before climbing underneath his blankets and dreaming about squids.

Goodnight, Stray Kids, and have a Merry Christmas. And to you, Stays. Happy Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight.

•If you'd like to read my other Christmas oneshots, there is chapter 36 - BTS and chapter 94 - SKZ. Hope you enjoyed!•

 Hope you enjoyed!•