79: Stray Kids: 3Racha

All eight members were in the practice room, some sitting or practicing while others were on their phones or talking to each other.

"Shut up, Bin," Jisung rolls his eyes, pulling his arm over his head and stretching it.

"Don't be an ass, Ji," Changbin replies, watching the younger do his thing.

Jisung scoffs and turns to look at him, "says you. All you do is complain about this over and over again. You're being a huge dick. Get over yourself."

The next he knows is that he's being pushed up against the wall harshly, his arm pulled behind his back and a sharp pain running up it.

"Wanna say that again?" Changbin growls in his ear, the tone sending a shiver down the younger's spine.

Jisung is always scared of Changbin when he's angry. Even if it doesn't involve him. So the fact that he was the source of the problem and he was pushed up against the wall, was a huge issue. His heart was pounding, smirk long gone from his face.

"B-Bin, cut it out," the brunette tries to threaten back, but his voice comes out strained.

"Oh, now you want me to go easy on you?" The older snarls, pulling him back a bit just to shove him harder into the brick.

"Changbin, enough," Chan tears them apart, pushing them back by their chests.

Jisung doesn't go back, though. As soon as Changbin's grip was off, he was pissed. He strides forward, fists ready by his sides. A low growl leaves his throat, ready to attack.

"Sung, quit it," Chan blazes, grabbing his collar and staring hard into his eyes.

The younger huffs, letting Chan take control of the situation. His clenches his jaw, looking away from the two. He knew the rest of the group was watching as well, making his ears flame up and embarrassment overpower him.

"What the hell is going on?" Chan asks calmly, looking back and forth between the two.

That's when they both shut down. They weren't going to admit something so utterly stupid.

"Guys." It was Chan's turn to get mad. "Now."

Jisung began to tense again, his anger fading and now all he wanted to do was hide. If he had a tail, he knew it would be in between his legs. He could feel himself naturally curl in on himself, anxiety spiking.

Changbin was still pissed - that was until he finally noticed how Jisung's arms began to squeeze in on himself.

He shoulder bumped Chan, making a face and looking back toward the younger. They both then softened up.

"Guys, take a break and go get something to eat from downstairs. We'll be right down."

The members nodded, leaving the room.

"Jisung, breathe, it's okay," Changbin tries, setting a gentle hand on his shoulder.

But Jisung does something that broke his heart.

He flinches. He jumps, closing his eyes out of fear of being hit. He whimpers, backing away from the two and shaking his head. A sharp feeling, not painful, pierces his stomach, startling a whine from him. He bends over, holding his stomach.

"What's the matter?" Chan quickly reacts, kneeling in front of him.

Jisung gasps out, opening and closing his mouth. He squeezes his eyes shut, biting his tongue.

"Bin-" he chokes, needing his touch. It was the guilt that was running through him that made everything so much more intense.

The short rushes forward, taking him into his arms. The younger lets out quick breaths, panicking even though he knew everything was fine.

"Kiss," he whispers through his quick breathing, his nails digging into his own palms.

As soon as Changbin's lips touched his neck, every tense muscle in his body released, leaving him to sag in the dark rapper's arms.

"I'm sorry," Jisung breathes out, realizing the situation got too intense and dramatic.

"I'm sorry too," the older responds, continuing to kiss his neck.

"We're sorry Chan," they say together, pulling away so Chan could join the hug.

"It's okay lovelies. Just please, try to argue less from now on," the eldest sighs, pulling both boys into his arms.

"We will."

How was this?•